Buying Advice Buying a 3320 JD

/ Buying a 3320 JD #11  
When you compare the last two responses you can start to see the differences between having the extra hp available. I find in using tractors to make a living that it is important to be able to get the jobs done faster. While the lower hp machine can do the job it takes longer to do it. Time is money in business and long term the higher hp model which is faster doing the work can easily be the best economic choice.

/ Buying a 3320 JD
Well pulled the plug today and bought a JD 3520. Heading to Minn. on Tuesday to pick it up. Has a Cab, loader, blower, back blade. and brush hog. Now I have to sell a JD4100 with cab, blower and back blade. Also a JD 790 with loader, blower back blade, and #7 backhoe. .

/ Buying a 3320 JD #13  
Congratulations on the new tractor remember to post some pics.

/ Buying a 3320 JD #15  
Hiya,

Great choice. I would suggest getting the air ride seat upgrade, rear work lights, external mirrors, horn and backup alarm.

Two differences you will quickly find about cab tractors is that you have a bit less visibility which the mirrors and lights will help with and you cannot shout or whistle to bystanders to quickly warn them, the horn and backup alarm will do that.

I also recommend getting the through the hood exhaust, I always smelled exhaust with the ground level discharge and with the stack, I don't anymore. It also keeps the loader and hood a lot cleaner.

Tom