Price Check 1026R Canopy

/ 1026R Canopy #1  

bradrich18

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 1026R
I've got a fiberglass canopy for my 1026. I got it as part of my package. It was thrown in and wasn't itemized on my paperwork. I used it for six hours, then took it off and put it in my basement. Im putting it on Craigslist. Does anyone know how much I should ask for it?

/ 1026R Canopy #2  
:laughing: I did the same thing with my 2305 years ago. It was just to dang noisy, and I found that I like being in the sun when the temps are below 80. When it was really hot, the grass wasn't growing and I wasn't mowing.

I can't tell you how much to sell it for but I did find that the market for them was pretty thin in my area so the price had to be right just to get some lookers.

/ 1026R Canopy #3  
I would start at 250.

/ 1026R Canopy #5  
Do you have a picture/specs on it? I just bought a 1026R and my bald head gets hot here in Texas.

/ 1026R Canopy
Do you have a picture/specs on it? I just bought a 1026R and my bald head gets hot here in Texas.

I'll have to measure it when I get home. I'll try to load some pictures of it in my tractor.

image-42891158.jpg

image-1455707879.jpg

/ 1026R Canopy #7  
I had a deluxe JD canopy on my 4110. It had lights and the sides came down approximately three inches with rain gutters. I had it mounted for three years and finally removed and sold it. I was luck to get 125 for it. I learned they are not much in demand.

/ 1026R Canopy #8  
You said the canopy was noisy? is it because I assume it has no insulation on bottom side? I have a factory canopy on my 2155 deere and love it except when mowing close to things.