Another 1026R pricing thread

/ Another 1026R pricing thread #1  

BoneCrusher311

Tractor
JD 2720
Glad to be a part of the site! Got a quote of $16,872 for a 2013 1026R with 60 in. 7 iron MMM and H120 Loader and Ballast Box. This quote includes everything except sales tax. Yay or Nay? Thanks in advance!

/ Another 1026R pricing thread #2  
:welcome: to TBN

/ Another 1026R pricing thread #3  
I'm guessing you'll have to let it sit and stew a bit (as far as input).

Welcome. :thumbsup:

/ Another 1026R pricing thread #4  
Them little machines are expensive

/ Another 1026R pricing thread #5  
Glad to be a part of the site! Got a quote of $16,872 for a 2013 1026R with 60 in. 7 iron MMM and H120 Loader and Ballast Box. This quote includes everything except sales tax. Yay or Nay? Thanks in advance!

Welcome to the forum bone Crusher,
Price seems about right from what I have seen. Considering your acreage will this be your only tractor or is this for mowing the yard? Most Deere purchases I have made for new equipment average between 15 and 18% off msrp, hope that helps a little. You can go to the Deere configurator (build your own) on the Deere website and price out most any tractor you might want.

/ Another 1026R pricing thread
Thanks a lot jenkins! Yep mostly for mowing the yard, I lease over 20 acres to a farmer for hay so I need the 1026 for around the house and small odds and end jobs. I appreciate the help.

/ Another 1026R pricing thread #8  
That's a better price than I got a month ago in Eastern Pa. and I didn't get the ballast box, but I wanted to stay local.....HAH!

/ Another 1026R pricing thread
Thanks for the replies! I have decided that I am going to go with the 2720. Priced out the 1026 for the heck of it for comparison sake.

/ Another 1026R pricing thread #10  
BoneCrusher,
I think you will be better off with the 2720 particularly if you need to care for the whole place later on.