John Deere 6m Series

/ John Deere 6m Series #1  

csm1th

Tractor
John Deere 7320, 6420, 6430, 2555
We have the 20 & 30 series but now we are thinking of expanding on up to the 6m. Plan on getting rid of our 6403 & 2555.
What do y'all think of these new tractors?
I'm looking at the 6105& 6115.
We have a 2000 acre cattle company and use these tractors day in and day out.

Might look at the 5115m if we get low balled on our trade ins.

/ John Deere 6m Series #2  
Friend of mine has a 5115M with a loader and is trouble geting enough weight on it for a full bucket. I think he's weighing around 12K lbs. right now. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the wheelbase or what but he swears he's having trouble keeping the rear end down. This guy bleeds green. If it's a loader tractor I would look seriously at the 6105 or 6115 with the kind acreage you have. Not sure what your primary use for the tractor will be. Are looking at the R or D series? The R series is a German tractor and the D is Mexican. There's quite a bit of difference between the R and the D series.

/ John Deere 6m Series #3  
Friend of mine has a 5115M with a loader and is trouble geting enough weight on it for a full bucket. I think he's weighing around 12K lbs. right now. I'm not sure if it has anything to do with the wheelbase or what but he swears he's having trouble keeping the rear end down. This guy bleeds green. If it's a loader tractor I would look seriously at the 6105 or 6115 with the kind acreage you have. Not sure what your primary use for the tractor will be. Are looking at the R or D series? The R series is a German tractor and the D is Mexican. There's quite a bit of difference between the R and the D series.

Actually, I think the 6R is built in the US. But the 6M for sure is German. I think they have the German and US plant running out 6R's.

OP said he was looking for a 6M series.

If you are getting a 6M option for the big pump for the loader. Its a lot better than the smaller hyd. pump.

I have a 5420 with a loader and a 6430 Premium with a loader. The 6 series chassis is way more of a machine than a 5 series. Its more ergonomic, powerful and more comfortable. Like 10 times better. The control lay out is better on a 6. But not a 6D.

/ John Deere 6m Series
Yeah there's no way I'm getting a D. I hate that tractor.
I plan on getting a 6105m which replaced the 6330. The 6105R replaces the 6330 premium.
I don't know why John deere had to change it up. I'd sure love to find a 6330 premium on the lot but there just isn't any around my area. I still have a lot of shopping to do. John Deere came out and did apprasials on my tractors yesterday. Case is coming today.
I have a general price range for a 6105m- 70-72k with a loader.
And about another 8k for the upgrade on up to the r.

/ John Deere 6m Series #5  
Actually, I think the 6R is built in the US. But the 6M for sure is German. I think they have the German and US plant running out 6R's.

OP said he was looking for a 6M series.

If you are getting a 6M option for the big pump for the loader. Its a lot better than the smaller hyd. pump.

I have a 5420 with a loader and a 6430 Premium with a loader. The 6 series chassis is way more of a machine than a 5 series. Its more ergonomic, powerful and more comfortable. Like 10 times better. The control lay out is better on a 6. But not a 6D.

I don't think you'll find any new stuff under a 7 series made in the US. According to Tractordata.com the 6R is German: TractorData.com John Deere 6105R tractor information

Base price of a 6105M is about $88K MSRP. If one can be had for $70-72K with a loader that's a deal. My friend has about $68K in his 5115M cab and loader tractor.

/ John Deere 6m Series
Well this is a 2wd tractor I priced.
Still a loaded 4wd tractor is 80,500.
Tractor data is usually around 10k off as well as when you "build your own" on John deere

/ John Deere 6m Series #7  
MSRP is MSRP on Deere.com. The price you're quoting may be after the dealer discount. Just priced a JD 630 MoCo and the print out we received matched Deere.com and then the dealers discount was applied to the bottomline.

Just curious, 2WD and a loader, what do you plan on doing with it?

/ John Deere 6m Series
It's a hay tractor. Don't really need a loader but it comes in handy. We have 4wd 6420 with loader or a skid steer to do "loader work"

/ John Deere 6m Series #9  
I don't think you'll find any new stuff under a 7 series made in the US. According to Tractordata.com the 6R is German: TractorData.com John Deere 6105R tractor information

Base price of a 6105M is about $88K MSRP. If one can be had for $70-72K with a loader that's a deal. My friend has about $68K in his 5115M cab and loader tractor.

You mean 6 Series? I think your right, my two 6430 Premiums were from Germany, and the 6715 I have is also from Germany and the 6420 I used to have.

Usually Tractordata is incorrect in some areas, I think the bigger 6R's 6170-210R are from the US.