New guy, need advice on mower attachment

/ New guy, need advice on mower attachment #1  

jwgregory4979

Tractor
First off, hello to all! I'm a brand new to tractors. Getting ready to purchase my first tractor, a JD3520. Really excited!!
I have opted for the rear scv for landscaping tools and the 300cx loader. R4's, plan to add spacers for stability. I prefer to go as strong as possible with implements!
Now I'm trying to decide on a few other attachments. I sure could use some help in making the right decisions on implements and any help would be greatly appreciated!
Box Blade? Dealer has suggested BB 2072? With a 30hp pto, could I go with something heavier?
Mower: JOHN DEERE 72D AutoConnect 7-Iron Mid-Mount Side Discharge Mower OR Frontier GM1072E Economy Rear Discharge Grooming Mower
Does anyone have experience with the auto-connect?! How's the cut, and durability of the deck?
I have access to a brush-hog so I don't need to purchase one of these.
I would also like to add an auger?! Mainly for 4inch posts but may want to occasionally go bigger (6" or 8")?! Have no idea here?! lol

Use is mainly small acreage farming, some landscaping, fencing.....general country needs with the occasional residential landscape job.
Thanks in advance to all that reply!
JW

/ New guy, need advice on mower attachment #2  
:welcome: to TBN

/ New guy, need advice on mower attachment #3  
Get a front remote set-up too for a grapple or a 4 in 1 bucket. get your loader with skid steer attach so you can buy forks etc without having to buy Deere.

/ New guy, need advice on mower attachment #4  
Get a front remote set-up too for a grapple or a 4 in 1 bucket. get your loader with skid steer attach so you can buy forks etc without having to buy Deere.
i have a 2012 cab 3720 and not aware of any front remote setup. For the toggle on my joystick it runs off the rear remotes through a line ran to the back. The one thing i regret not adding is another set of remotes so i can run a tilt on the 3pt. I use my "grapple" toggle on the joystick for the hydraulic toplink

/ New guy, need advice on mower attachment #5  
i have a 2012 cab 3720 and not aware of any front remote setup. For the toggle on my joystick it runs off the rear remotes through a line ran to the back. The one thing i regret not adding is another set of remotes so i can run a tilt on the 3pt. I use my "grapple" toggle on the joystick for the hydraulic toplink

It will tie in at your curl circuit called a diverter or you could go with a real 3rd function. I'm surprised your dealer did not say anything to you.

/ New guy, need advice on mower attachment #6  
:welcome: I have a 5' mid-mounted side discharge mower and a 6' rear discharge mower. The rear mount mower leaves a cleaner looking yard and does not build up grass underneath it, the side discharge builds up grass and takes a lot of work to clean and change blades. No sharp turns with a rear mount mower as it will tear up the yard but besides that I would rather use the rear mount than the mid mount. A 4" auger is great for setting posts. I auger in 3' then set post in hole and gently push post down with bucket. Have not done any damage to bucket or used weight in it to help. Posts are solid in ground. I have a 5' box blade it has never been a great help, but a rake on the drive way has been a big help.

Every implement has a learning curve to it. Just towing it along may not give the results you expect but keep at it and you will learn a lot. :)

/ New guy, need advice on mower attachment #7  
It will tie in at your curl circuit called a diverter or you could go with a real 3rd function. I'm surprised your dealer did not say anything to you.

dont get me started with the dealer buddy. They installed a few things wrong and even got it wrong on the second try. I had them order the correct parts and i installed it becuase the mechanics are retarded. The salesman also did not know alot of crap when ordering. Unfortunately for me, im learning from you guys after the fact

/ New guy, need advice on mower attachment #8  
dont get me started with the dealer buddy. They installed a few things wrong and even got it wrong on the second try. I had them order the correct parts and i installed it becuase the mechanics are retarded. The salesman also did not know alot of crap when ordering. Unfortunately for me, im learning from you guys after the fact

Oouuwie, Ouch, ouch... that's NOT how you're supposed to learn!

AKfish