Price on 2013 X739

/ Price on 2013 X739
Still, did anyone get a price/buy a 2013 x739?

/ Price on 2013 X739 #12  
Still, did anyone get a price/buy a 2013 x739?
I traded in my x530 which I got last year for an x739. Was NOT happy with it. I received it from the Columbus NJ dealership and got $5000 for my x530 trade in with 50 hrs on it. Got the deal delivered to me for $7500 after some discounts. The owners delivered it to me and this was the second one they have sold so they werent very familiar with it and needed some time to show me how the deck connects..Which is relatively easy but there was one big problem. Its stalled out in 4" grass. My grass on 2 acres of land needed to be cut after the long winter and it was high but not too high I estimate around 4". At first the deck set at 3" scalped my lawn bad so they came out and adjusted it. That same night I just raised the hydraulic deck so it wouldnt scalp. But the other problem was that if I mowed over top of the grass clippings from the previous pass it would bog up and then stall. This happened about 10 times. So they took it back and adjusted the deck and now the level was better and it didnt scalp but it still would bog down and stall as I had left some grass to cut to try it out again. Sooo the owners were losing their patience and since my x530 never had this problem they sent that back to me and took the x739 back. I am waiting to hear from them as they are going to take it to some high grass to see if they can replicate the problem. I got the impression they did not believe me. I am not even sure they will get back to me because he seemed annoyed but I am not going to pay for a $13000 mower if it cant go through 4" of grass. The 4 wheel steer was nice and the 4 wheel drive was able to go up my hill I have no problem but the 54" deck just did not seem to have the power it should. This may be a problem with the deck or the PTO not sure. So this weekend I will be back to cutting on my x530.

/ Price on 2013 X739 #13  
ebdesant,
Surely there was something wrong with the mower as almost any rider I have used will cut 4" grass with no problems.

/ Price on 2013 X739 #14  
ebdesant,
Surely there was something wrong with the mower as almost any rider I have used will cut 4" grass with no problems.
Thats what you would think but the dealer hasnt called me back and seems content to let me just keep my x530 since I was happy with it and not sell me the x739! Did I mention they returned my x530 with a large scrape/black rub marks on the front of the hood and when I contacted John Ackerman one of the two spoiled daddys boys (I say this because they live in a 2million dollar estate with their parents 5 miles from me and stepped in gold) that run Central Jersey he said I will contact my service manager and never called me back. I used Maguires Scratch X to buff most of it out but it is scary that these two are running that dealership and he mentioned they are buying the Elmer and Vineland store and closing the Vineland store. If they continue this kind of customer service they will lose alot of business in South Jersey. I even have security camera footage of the **** thing stalling 10 times. It is almost like they didnt believe me.

/ Price on 2013 X739 #15  
I just got my X739 4x4 all wheel steering tractor with the 60" HC deck to mow about three acres with tress, shrubs, garden space, etc. I also got the heavy duty grille protection. So far only about 20 hours on it but it runs great, cuts the yard perfect at a height adjustment of 3.5 inches. I go up to 4 inches in the one + acre field beside the house. Pulls the hills very well with no problems. Cuts well on slopes when go side to side not up and back down except were it is a must due to the grade. I have had an old Simplicity for 20 years that finally bit the dust. Couple years ago bought a big mistake big box JD that fell apart and transmission dropped at 400 hours. L series is a piece of junk unless you mow a small flat yard.
So far so good and my mow time is cut in half. Out the door for about $12,500 with discounts and in having been the display model and had a few hours on it.

/ Price on 2013 X739 #16  
I just got a x739 for 11700.00 with brush guard witch was a cash deal.

/ Price on 2013 X739 #17  
I just got a quote yesterday for a X739 including a 60"HC deck for $12,500. I am a little confused as to what this deck actually is, as I was told it is very much like the 7 Iron deck but not as heavy steel and not a drive over. I also want a bagger and was told I would need the 14 bushel version which is listed for a 60" 7 Iron deck in the attachment catalog for $1772 (which is what I was quoted). I realize this is a really expensive tractor, but after owning a 425 AWS, I have been sold on that type of performance/durability. Is this a reasonable deal, as I plan to purchase it today, as I just found a coupon for an extra $500 off that ends today, which I also think can be combined with the 0% 5 year financing deal.

/ Price on 2013 X739 #18  
Above prices do not include tax