X740 quick hitch with 54'' plow.

/ X740 quick hitch with 54'' plow. #1  

JDTank

Platinum Member
My local dealer has quoted me $1,650 for the quick hitch, hydraulic angling kit, and 54 inch blade for my 2012 X740.

Maybe it's just me, but doesn't $1,650 seem a little high? That price is not assembled, just in boxes. Unfortunately, prices in Canada are always higher than U.S, but I would like to know what others have paid for this so I can try and get the price down. I remember seeing Mutton Equipment sell these for just under $1,300 don't they?

/ X740 quick hitch with 54'' plow. #2  
maybe get on the "interwebs" and check around CL and tractor house for a used one. I come across this stuff more often than not at dealers across the country advertising this kind of stuff and with Uship you don't even need to go get it.

/ X740 quick hitch with 54'' plow. #3  
maybe get on the "interwebs" and check around CL and tractor house for a used one. I come across this stuff more often than not at dealers across the country advertising this kind of stuff and with Uship you don't even need to go get it.

Craigslist isn't that popular over here its just a site that sells old junk, or car dealerships just advertize but have found good things from there.