Price Check 4310 price check

/ 4310 price check #11  
Bogeygolfer,

The $400 implement discount is on their website. However, I have not found any online information about the $600 4310 discount. I know they are also offering a $300 4210 discount. I'm not sure what the discount is on the 4410.

You should be able to e-mail or call just about any other JD dealer to find out more information on these rebates. I have seen this discount from more than one JD dealer so it must be a JD discount, either that or they are all colluding. Please let me know what you find out and I will do the same.

/ 4310 price check
we are in NE Oklahoma. I will be able to avoid sales tax, and delivery is included. List price according to the config sheet i received is $21,584.00. Selling price for tractor $19,600. this equates to roughly 10% off list. this is my 2nd quote from same dealer (approx 3 days apart). My first quote was much better percentagewise. List $20,047, selling price $16,210. roughly 20% off list. not sure what happened between quotes, but will definitely be shopping other dealers now.the quotes were for the same tractor, but w/ different dealer installed options. Loader list=$3724, selling for $3185. going to skip 55 amp alternator, but feel i can justify the huge expense for top and tilt. wasnt aware of forward lighting kit, but that sounds like $50 well spent.

thanks
kevin

/ 4310 price check #13  
Docs&frank, I always get a little chuckle when someone criticizes TBN for uncivilized behavior. If you go to any of the HT chat rooms you need a flame suit and a bullet proof vest. I come here when I need a break. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

frankv, I got a price sheet from 1a in Wrentham they were much cheaper than Rozencrantz I'll see if I can find it. Being from Mass I would think you could take it to Lance in Londonderry (He is the best salesman they have, trust me I have been to all their locations over the years) He told me he would beat any hard quote. I have not done it yet because I have not decided to go Deere yet...

/ 4310 price check #14  
Stvman,

I would be interested in seeing that price sheet from 1A in Wrentham if you find it.

Thanks

/ 4310 price check #15  
Well we may have drifted off topic a little but I'ld love to hear about the HT setup Doc. Don't think I'ld be so willing to till and mow by hand though... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif My HT and two channel system are a little in shambles as I simplify. I've sold off a few things to buy the tractor.. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif. I've gotten the electronic DIY bug lately.

STVMan thanks for the offer to dig up the price sheet but I already took delivery of a Century 3045 last week. (I'ld have to agree on the comments about Lance at Rosencrantz's though. He was one of the few salesman who actually had any customer service skills) Did you happen to get any pricing from the dealership in Milbury on 146? I've driven by a few times but never stopped in.

/ 4310 price check #16  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( we are in NE Oklahoma... ...will definitely be shopping other dealers now )</font>

Hey I am in NE OK as well. Give Tristate Hardware in Southwest City, MO a call. (417)762-3242

They had the best prices, by far. They have been great to deal with as well.