My new 5083E arrived at the dealers lot

/ My new 5083E arrived at the dealers lot #1  

fjcruiser

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 5083E Kubota RTV X900
Hi All,
I have been lurking on here for some time. You guys are a great source of info. I have test driven many tractors through your words.
I have a 300 acre tree farm, with about 30 acres of hay field. My tractor will be used for road maintenance, food plots, mowing, spraying, etc. I plan on taking over haying in the next couple years (hay fields are leased).
I ordered the tractor several weeks ago. It showed two weeks later on 3/30. I am still waiting for the loader. It should show up this week.
I looked at several tractors, including the m series, and the Kubota line.
I finally decided on Deere and spec'd the tractor out as follows:
JD 5083E Limited open station
H260 front loader, hd bucket with global attach.
Power Reverser trans, with the modulator
12.4/24 front tires, 18.4/30 rears, loaded.
I didn't get any "extra" hydraulics. I tried to keep my cost to a min. I stewed over this one the longest.
That's pretty much it. I will post some more pics once they get the loader installed.

Thanks again for the great stories/reviews.
Steve

009.jpg020.jpg

/ My new 5083E arrived at the dealers lot #2  
Nice-enjoy! unusual Deere dealer-also Kioti??

/ My new 5083E arrived at the dealers lot
The Kioti's are a different dealer.

/ My new 5083E arrived at the dealers lot #4  
Very nice looking tractor are you going to have them widen your rear tires, how about bucket hooks?

/ My new 5083E arrived at the dealers lot #5  
Congratulations. Nice Tractor. Here's wishing you many hours of enjoyable and productive Seat Time.

/ My new 5083E arrived at the dealers lot #6  
Very very nice, not sure but I think I would be down there sitting on it just to make her feel welcome.:thumbsup:

Very nice looking tractor are you going to have them widen your rear tires, how about bucket hooks?

I've already purchased bucket hooks, I will weld those on myself. I'm going to leave the tires as is for now. I don't have alot of side hilly stuff to worry about. I have talked with the dealer about it though.

Very very nice, not sure but I think I would be down there sitting on it just to make her feel welcome.:thumbsup:
The dealer is going to get sick of me, shortly. I have probably stopped by 1/2 a dozen times. This is a good test of patience, the ground is still so wet around here I couldn't do too much with it anyways.

/ My new 5083E arrived at the dealers lot #9  
Good looking machine!!!!