Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Tractor
    1999 Bobcat 763F John Deer 850 Grasshopper 723K H2

Default Re: I love farmers daughters

Dam..... I'm jealous!!

Tractor
    2013 John Deere 6125R

Quote Originally Posted by GolfAddict View Post
    Any advice for our young single members on landing a catch like that?

Congratulations! And, of course you know, we'll be expecting pictures.
    Lol, no real advice, I got lucky, she chose me and never looked back.

Quote Originally Posted by creekbend View Post
    Congratulations on having both: A new Tractor and a Loving, understanding and A best Friend for a Wife. Best wishes to the BOTH of you.
    Thank you, I am one very lucky guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr_Zinj View Post
    A real farmer's daughter has proper appreciation for the right tools for the job.
    I totally agree, she loves the smell of diesel exhaust and loves the roar of a working Diesel engine. It's all green and yellow and big trucks for us.

Quote Originally Posted by RedNeckRacin View Post
    Can she get me a 5115M as well? lol I too married a farmers daughter, she sure has a long honey do list with all the horses that we have! 25+ at last count. I just wish I could get her to make the tractor payments for me lol.
    Lol, she loves helping with the horses and is nagging for steers and chickens, I guess I better start rebuilding the chicken coop now (with my new green beast to help me.)

Quote Originally Posted by arlen4720 View Post

Hang out in the "horse section" of the local farm store or Tractor Supply store.
    Yep there is almost certainly women there, pick up a book and learn about horses and talk to the women there about them and let it all flow.

Quote Originally Posted by AKfish View Post
    Just caught this thread... I guess your order DID CHANGE! Very nice; we should all be so lucky to have a wife who understands tractors and the men who love them. (Wives.. not tractors -- )

AKfish
    It changed just a bit (30HP more lol.) I gotta love both, wife for putting up with me aging and the tractor for making life easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Leejohn View Post
    Can she make good cornbread?
    Unfortunately no, but makes a mean brownie mix.

Quote Originally Posted by TripleR View Post
    My wife is not a farmer's daughter, but she could have been as she loves living in the country and tractors.
    That's awesome, we need more town and city people heading for the country life to appreciate the little, simple things in life.

Quote Originally Posted by Ted Summey View Post
    My house is full of farmers' daughters! My wife and my two girls are two generations of farmers' daughters!

Congratulations on choosing the right girl and on the green baby!
    That's a lot of estrogen in one house, lol. I'm trying to even things out here (female animals and people out number the males big time.)

Quote Originally Posted by HarryN View Post
    Dam..... I'm jealous!!
    I was in that category (jealous of other people's bigger tractors) but it finally became my turn.
    - 2013 John Deere 6125R
    - H340 Front End Loader w/85" bucket and grapple
    - 7' Frontier RC2084 Rotary Cutter, 7' Frontier GM2084R Finishing Mower, 6' KingKutter Land Grader, 8' Frontier FG12G Front blade with hydraulic tilt, 5' Westwood Powered Sweeper, 5' Disk, 5' Drag Harrow, 55 Gallon Spraytech 3PH Sprayer, 90 Gallon Water Carrier, 3 point bale spear, 3 point pallet forks, 7' GM2084R grooming mower, 10' 3-PT harrow, 12' 1470 discbine, RR2109 rotary rake, 568 Megawide plus round baler.

Tractor
    John Deere 4520

I married one also! Doesn't complain when more Green appears in the field. She gets it.
    Gary

JD 4520, 400X FEL, Frontier Front Blade, Box Blade, Rotary Cutter, Landscape Rake, 48" Wildkat Grapple and PHD

Tractor
    yanmar 186D....JD LT180....DR Brush Cutter

Default Re: I love farmers daughters

There was this farmer that was really protective of his three daughters. In fact, he always met their boyfriends at the door with a shotgun.

At 5:30 Friday night, there was a knock at the door. The farmer answered it with his gun. The guy at the door said, "Hello, my name is Eddie, I'm here for Bettie, we're going for spaghetti. Is she ready?".

The farmer paused, then said "Ok, she's ready" .

Another half hour passed and there was another knock. The farmer answered it with his gun again. The guy at the door said" Hello, my name is Joe, I'm here for Flo, we're going to the show. She ready to go?".

The farmer paused again and said "yeah, she's ready".

A half hour later, there was another knock. The farmer went to the door with his shotgun. The guy at the door said "Hello, my name is Chuck..... " and the farmer shot him.

I Intend to Live Forever.....So Far....So Good!

I'm addicted to placebos. I'd give them up, but it wouldn't make any difference.

Tractor
    2013 John Deere 6125R

Quote Originally Posted by jerrybob View Post
    There was this farmer that was really protective of his three daughters. In fact, he always met their boyfriends at the door with a shotgun.

At 5:30 Friday night, there was a knock at the door. The farmer answered it with his gun. The guy at the door said, "Hello, my name is Eddie, I'm here for Bettie, we're going for spaghetti. Is she ready?".

The farmer paused, then said "Ok, she's ready" .

Another half hour passed and there was another knock. The farmer answered it with his gun again. The guy at the door said" Hello, my name is Joe, I'm here for Flo, we're going to the show. She ready to go?".

The farmer paused again and said "yeah, she's ready".

A half hour later, there was another knock. The farmer went to the door with his shotgun. The guy at the door said "Hello, my name is Chuck..... " and the farmer shot him.

Rofl, that's a good one. On another good note I'm slowly getting my tractor piece by piece. Yesterday I got the owners manual and the maintenance manual and today I got the key for the tractor, either late next week at the earliest or the week after at the latest I will get the tractor and the mower, a few weeks after I will get the loader and then a few weeks after that I will get the front blade.
    - 2013 John Deere 6125R
    - H340 Front End Loader w/85" bucket and grapple
    - 7' Frontier RC2084 Rotary Cutter, 7' Frontier GM2084R Finishing Mower, 6' KingKutter Land Grader, 8' Frontier FG12G Front blade with hydraulic tilt, 5' Westwood Powered Sweeper, 5' Disk, 5' Drag Harrow, 55 Gallon Spraytech 3PH Sprayer, 90 Gallon Water Carrier, 3 point bale spear, 3 point pallet forks, 7' GM2084R grooming mower, 10' 3-PT harrow, 12' 1470 discbine, RR2109 rotary rake, 568 Megawide plus round baler.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12