I love farmers daughters

/ I love farmers daughters #1  

corey9212

Platinum Member
Tractor
2015 John Deere 3046R
Lol, now that I got your attention. I really do love my better half. I get approved for a 5085M and was told that it would be here mid July. Being a farmers daughter and loves her tractor she can't wait that long so she gets on the phone with the dealer and now I'm getting a 5115M that will be here in two weeks for only $4000 more. If it was any other woman I bet she would look at me and roll her eyes cause it is more HP, but not her, she loves watching me work in the tractor. My only sacrifice would be instead of the 32/16 transmission it would be a 16/16 transmission but everything else is the same. So this thread it to announce my new baby and to give thanks to my better half.

/ I love farmers daughters #2  
Any advice for our young single members on landing a catch like that? :thumbsup:

Congratulations! And, of course you know, we'll be expecting pictures.

/ I love farmers daughters #3  
Congratulations on having both: A new Tractor and a Loving, understanding and A best Friend for a Wife. Best wishes to the BOTH of you.

/ I love farmers daughters #4  
A real farmer's daughter has proper appreciation for the right tools for the job.

/ I love farmers daughters #5  
Can she get me a 5115M as well? lol I too married a farmers daughter, she sure has a long honey do list with all the horses that we have! 25+ at last count. I just wish I could get her to make the tractor payments for me lol.

/ I love farmers daughters #6  
Any advice for our young single members on landing a catch like that? :thumbsup:

Congratulations! And, of course you know, we'll be expecting pictures.

Hang out in the "horse section" of the local farm store or Tractor Supply store.

/ I love farmers daughters #7  
Just caught this thread... I guess your order DID CHANGE! Very nice; we should all be so lucky to have a wife who understands tractors and the men who love them. (Wives.. not tractors -- :laughing:)

AKfish

/ I love farmers daughters #8  
Can she make good cornbread?

/ I love farmers daughters #9  
My wife is not a farmer's daughter, but she could have been as she loves living in the country and tractors.

/ I love farmers daughters #10  
My house is full of farmers' daughters! My wife and my two girls are two generations of farmers' daughters!

Congratulations on choosing the right girl and on the green baby!