Canopy for 5055e

/ Canopy for 5055e #1  

fieldman12

Gold Member
Tractor
2001 New Holland TN70,2003 John Deere 250 Series II skidsteer,1987 John Deere 2155,2013 John Deere 5055E MFWD,2007 Duramax 4x4 truck, 1973 MF 165,Artic Cat 550 Cougar sled
I would like to add a canopy to my 5055e this year or next. Can anyone tell me of a good aftermarket one that is quite and durable? If I cannot fine a good one I will get one from Deere even though I don't like the price. My 2155 has a factory canopy that has insulation under the bottom side which makes it really quite. I love it on that tractor.

/ Canopy for 5055e #2  
I would like to add a canopy to my 5055e this year or next. Can anyone tell me of a good aftermarket one that is quite and durable? If I cannot fine a good one I will get one from Deere even though I don't like the price. My 2155 has a factory canopy that has insulation under the bottom side which makes it really quite. I love it on that tractor.

Don't order the regular deere canopy, order the Deluxe one. It has a piece of insulation on the top. It is a bit more, but also has hazard lights on the top as well. I'm pretty sure its the same size. Neighbor has a 5075M with a regular and my old 5085M had a deluxe, so i'm guessing its interchangeable

Regular : http://www.tractorcabdepot.com/assets/images/trctrsnshd/jd/TSN1G32-on-5205c.jpg

Deluxe: 2012 John Deere LVB25785 CANOPY Miscellaneous - John Deere MachineFinder

The deluxe is on a machine finder page, it has multiple pictures of the canopy. :)

/ Canopy for 5055e #4  
   / Canopy for 5055e #5  
Don't order the regular deere canopy, order the Deluxe one. It has a piece of insulation on the top. It is a bit more, but also has hazard lights on the top as well. I'm pretty sure its the same size. Neighbor has a 5075M with a regular and my old 5085M had a deluxe, so i'm guessing its interchangeable

Regular : http://www.tractorcabdepot.com/assets/images/trctrsnshd/jd/TSN1G32-on-5205c.jpg

Deluxe: 2012 John Deere LVB25785 CANOPY Miscellaneous - John Deere MachineFinder

The deluxe is on a machine finder page, it has multiple pictures of the canopy. :)

I agree with Edward on this the insulated canopy is a little more but is readily available. The rops was the larger part of the money so since you already have that I would simply add the deluxe canopy with insulation and lighting. I added the rops and deluxe canopy to my old 820 back in 2005, made it more comfortable in the bright sun and added safety too.

Attachments

• Deere 820 002.jpg
    Deere 820 002.jpg
    437.9 KB · Views: 843
   / Canopy for 5055e

Yes the insulation is a must. My 2155 has the delux with the lighting and insulation and I love it. I cannot stand any rattles so I got to have the insulation. :)