3320 Cab with 300x loader question

/ 3320 Cab with 300x loader question #11  
That seems close to the going rate on the 3320. I paid $25,000 for my 3320 and $4,500 for the 300CX loader and 73" bucket in July of 2012. My tractor came with a cab, e-hydro transmission, hood guard, door locks, front and rear work lights, stereo, and the automotive cruise control kit. I must say I am pretty happy with it. Not sure what you plan on doing with it but a 3rd SCV is handy ($1,200) and pallet forks are awesome ($900)!! As far as finishing mowers, look at the King Kutter. I have several King Kutter products and they are priced very well and built very well. I am thinking about getting a 72" King Kutter finishing mower this summer.

/ 3320 Cab with 300x loader question
the dealer told me the only difference in the 300x and the 300cx is the 300cx will lift about 200 pounds more and it lifts about a foot higher and about $800 more then the 300x...he doesn't have the 3320 cab on his lot so it will need to be ordered.....Im wondering if the $800 difference is negotiable.....

/ 3320 Cab with 300x loader question #13  
The price seems fair to me. I agree with the others on getting the 300CX loader. Since the dealer has to order this setup get the premium cab. This raises the price a little, can't remember exactly how much, but gives a lot of value. The premium cab includes the factory installed 3rd SCV, air ride seat, radio mount, and can't remember if there is anything else. When I bought my 3720 cab last year comparing the cost of a cab and adding those items versus ordering the premium cab that comes with those items came out to cost less by ordering the premium cab.

The price seems fair to me. I agree with the others on getting the 300CX loader. Since the dealer has to order this setup get the premium cab. This raises the price a little, can't remember exactly how much, but gives a lot of value. The premium cab includes the factory installed 3rd SCV, air ride seat, radio mount, and can't remember if there is anything else. When I bought my 3720 cab last year comparing the cost of a cab and adding those items versus ordering the premium cab that comes with those items came out to cost less by ordering the premium cab.

thanks for the heads up....I'll check and see the cost on the upgrade....the cab he quoted me was the standard cab with no radio and the standard seat....im thinking about going ahead and adding the 300cx...maybe he can give me a good deal for the 300cx and premium cab upgrade....hope I don't get sticker shock.... the dealer was telling me the radio was prewired and the speakers were already installed...all I needed to do was add my radio of choice......is this true...?

/ 3320 Cab with 300x loader question #15  
View attachment 300 Loader.pdf

I find the factory radio / speakers next to useless. Sound quality is not good even at low tractor rpm's and when running @ PTO speed, I usually use earplugs.
If you must have a radio, at least get one the with a jack for a good set of earphones and that should solve both problems. Just my opinion.
Yes AKFish, I was referring to the 3rd SCV Hard Lines - say for a grapple or a power chute on a front snow blower etc.

Here is a file with the FEL specs that someone uploaded a while ago. Depending on how high the lift there is more than a 200# difference in capacity

I'v been reading some older posts that one must take the whole top off the cab to install the speakers and radio....is this still the case...
?

Well guys it's a done deal..... Just ordered the 3320 cab with 300cx loader and Jd radio......should be here the first of June.....

/ 3320 Cab with 300x loader question #18  
Congrats The 3x20's are great machines.

/ 3320 Cab with 300x loader question #19  
Congrats!!

thanks guys....forgot to mention the dealer is adding the mid pto kit....Im not sure I can mow as good with a finish mower around my place so I added the mid pto for a future belly mower.....dealer is giving it to me at cost.....