3320 Cab with 300x loader question

/ 3320 Cab with 300x loader question #21  
you cant get the "deluxe cab" with the 3320. You have to step up to the 3520 for that. I was going to get the 3320 initially and couldn't get the option. I stepped up to the 3520 for the deluxe cab. Deluxe cab comes with electronic rear scv ports, rear wiper, rear work lights and that about it. There was a price savings if bought separately of a good deal of money.

/ 3320 Cab with 300x loader question #22  
View attachment 314524

I find the factory radio / speakers next to useless. Sound quality is not good even at low tractor rpm's and when running @ PTO speed, I usually use earplugs.
If you must have a radio, at least get one the with a jack for a good set of earphones and that should solve both problems. Just my opinion.
Yes AKFish, I was referring to the 3rd SCV Hard Lines - say for a grapple or a power chute on a front snow blower etc.

Here is a file with the FEL specs that someone uploaded a while ago. Depending on how high the lift there is more than a 200# difference in capacity

I think your radio might be an older version. the radio and speakers in my tractor are very good. Has adjustable bass and treble and mid range. Sound quality is superb. The cab is super quiet as well while mowing. Good bass and high range in the newer jensons. Mine even came with actual ipod interface that plugs into the bottom of the iphone or ipod and you change playlists through the headunit. Its not the connection through the earphones on the ipod. Just thought I would put that out there because I noticed your tractor is 5 years old

/ 3320 Cab with 300x loader question #23  
I think your radio might be an older version. the radio and speakers in my tractor are very good. Has adjustable bass and treble and mid range. Sound quality is superb. The cab is super quiet as well while mowing. Good bass and high range in the newer jensons. Mine even came with actual ipod interface that plugs into the bottom of the iphone or ipod and you change playlists through the headunit. Its not the connection through the earphones on the ipod. Just thought I would put that out there because I noticed your tractor is 5 years old

You are probably correct that there have been improvements in both the audio and CAB sound deadening. The MMM also adds a fair amount of noise as well.

Anyway, smart choice by the OP to add the Mid PTO now. They are expensive later.

/ 3320 Cab with 300x loader question #24  
thanks guys....forgot to mention the dealer is adding the mid pto kit....Im not sure I can mow as good with a finish mower around my place so I added the mid pto for a future belly mower.....dealer is giving it to me at cost.....

Congratulations on your new tractor! You done good! You saved yourself from a couple of down the road "gotcha's" with the later add-ons! :thumbsup:

AKfish

/ 3320 Cab with 300x loader question
guys I cant stop...LOL....I just called the dealer to see how much the rear wiper and rear work lights would be........

the dealer told me the 3520 with the deluxe cab would be about 3,000 difference......pricing out the options that im wanting to add later on has me thinking about just upping to the 3520 deluxe.....hmmmmm....now to convince the wife.....

dealer told me the deluxe cab comes with the radio, rear wiper, air seat, rear work lights, mid pto, and rear svc......

Well guys..... I can't justify the 3000 for extras I may not use...... For what I do the 3320 with cab, loader, radio, rear lights and rear wiper will do me proud..... Thanks for all the help.... I'll post pics when it gets here.....

/ 3320 Cab with 300x loader question #28  
I have country line 72" and it works great has no flat tires. Hooks right up to my imatch. It is the same cutter as the King Kutter. Has to be made by them. They look the same and have same specs.

now I just have to figure out what to do while im waiting till June for delivery.....the wait is the hardest part.....

I went to the dealer today and bought a Frontier GM3060 finish mower for the soon to be 3320 cab......cant wait to use it.....:dance1: