3320 Cab with 300x loader question

/ 3320 Cab with 300x loader question #1  

mcgill72143

Silver Member
Tractor
2013 John Deere 3320 Cab
Hi Guys....Im about to trade in my 2320 for a new 3320 cab and loader...im tired of mowing in the heat and dust ...It seems like the older I get the more the dust and grass make my sinus's go crazy......

heres my question.....the dealer is giving me $14,000 for my 2010 JD2320 with 74 hours, 200cx, and 62D ...He is asking $28,170 for the 3320 cab with 300x loader.....does this sound like a good deal for my trade and a good price for the 3320....?....thanks .....im getting that new tractor feeling( smile on my face when mowing) again and want to make sure this sounds good before I pull the trigger.......:thumbsup:

/ 3320 Cab with 300x loader question #2  
Sounds like a great deal for under 30 grand. Did you price out a mower for it yet

/ 3320 Cab with 300x loader question #3  
Is that a 300x loader or a 300CX? The price is in the "details" oftentimes... Optional SCV's. Rear window wiper. Radio. Tires. Optional lighting. So.. it's really hard to say if you're lookin' at a great deal or eh..

AKfish

/ 3320 Cab with 300x loader question
Dealer called and told me he can go 0% for 72 months, give me 14,000 for my trade and price the 3320 cab with R4 tires and 300x loader for 28,075 plus 7.5% sales tax....

Sounds like a great deal for under 30 grand. Did you price out a mower for it yet

I haven't priced one yet but im looking for a 60" finish mower....I seen today where Tractor Supply had a 60" for $1399 but im not sure it will work with the JD Imatch..... guess I need to get by there and measure it.....

/ 3320 Cab with 300x loader question #6  
I haven't priced one yet but im looking for a 60" finish mower....I seen today where Tractor Supply had a 60" for $1399 but im not sure it will work with the JD Imatch..... guess I need to get by there and measure it.....
well I did the homework for you. According to the website, the finish mowers are compatible with the Imatch quick hitch. the tsc version is the same thing but cheaper. usually all their 3 point equipment is quick hitch ready
quote from tractor supply finish mower:

"The CountyLineョ 5 ft. Rear Discharge Finish Mower is great for mowing lawn grass. It has a 40 HP gearbox mounted to a 3/16 in. thick steel reinforced deck. The patent pending flex hitch is free floating and allows the mower to follow the contour of the ground. The spindles are cast iron with ball bearings and the cutting height is adjustable between 1 in. and 4-1/2 in. by adjusting spacers in each of the 4 tail wheels. The hitch is category 1 and is quick hitch compatible".

Thanks Mike.

im wondering if the TS mower is just as good as the JD stuff. I don't want to buy it just because the price is cheaper. I haven't been on the forum in a long time so im reading through old posts to try and catch up so I wont bother anyone with the same old questions...LOL

/ 3320 Cab with 300x loader question #8  
Do yourself a favor and get the 300CX FEL. If you ever think you might need a Mid PTO / Power Beyond / FEL Hard Lines - get them factory installed - way less expensive. Depending on what you plan to mow & other jobs - consider R3 Turf Tires.

/ 3320 Cab with 300x loader question #9  
Do yourself a favor and get the 300CX FEL. If you ever think you might need a Mid PTO / Power Beyond / FEL Hard Lines - get them factory installed - way less expensive. Depending on what you plan to mow & other jobs - consider R3 Turf Tires.

FEL lines come standard these days. I agree with turfs also. Im thinking however that the machine this guy is considering is one that is already on the lot set up

/ 3320 Cab with 300x loader question #10  
FEL lines come standard these days. I agree with turfs also. Im thinking however that the machine this guy is considering is one that is already on the lot set up

If I'm not mistaken, I believe that CinderSchnauzer is referring to the 3rd function hard lines on the loader. I agree with the choice of the 300CX - that's why I asked! In addition, that's really the "bigger question" that the OP should be asking himself - what does he want/need on his new tractor.

This is a big step and some effort should be made to consider how the current tractor sitting on the dealer's lot "fits" as well as if it's a "good deal"!

AKfish