Price Check John Deere 67 FEL pricing?

/ John Deere 67 FEL pricing? #1  

ohiobucks

Tractor
JD 650
I have a model 67 loader on my John Deere 650, any idea how much the loader is worth alone?

/ John Deere 67 FEL pricing? #2  
we sell new loader for $1800. and they are heavier... but you my get more for green paint.

/ John Deere 67 FEL pricing? #3  
Just looked at the Coldwater site...those loaders sure don't look as robust as a Deere loader (or any other factory loader as far as that goes). At $1800, I doubt one will get the quality or longevity either...

As far as the 67 loader, 650's are pretty old and finding a buyer with a 650 set up for a loader might be difficult. You might be setting on that loader quite a while.
As far as price, put it on Craigslist for $2200 or so and see what kind of response you get.

/ John Deere 67 FEL pricing? #4  
I purchased a loader from Coldwater Tractors and I have to disagree with you Roy. I am very pleased with the craftsmanship and the materials are heaver gauge steel than the factory loaders.

/ John Deere 67 FEL pricing? #5  
Just looked at the Coldwater site...those loaders sure don't look as robust as a Deere loader (or any other factory loader as far as that goes). At $1800, I doubt one will get the quality or longevity either...

As far as the 67 loader, 650's are pretty old and finding a buyer with a 650 set up for a loader might be difficult. You might be setting on that loader quite a while.
As far as price, put it on Craigslist for $2200 or so and see what kind of response you get.
well Roy you look at my loader on line so how thick is it. if you know so much. well i keep jd loaders and kubota loaders and ford loaders to show how light weight the are as to a coldwater loader.would you like to compare loader for steel thickness i would....3/6 2x4 tube arms... most are 1/8 bent and welded.bucket 3/16 with 1/4 sides with 3/16 2x4 tube at the top now thats a bucket. most are 1/8 bent steel and 1/8 sides that it... knuckles on arms 1/4 with 3/8 on top of that.most are 3/16 thats all you get.. by the way most loader that come in there buckets are bent to ****. and jd 650 750 850 950 loader are big sellers he will not have that loader long at $2200.Roy do you make loader???? NOW WHAT RUNS LIKE A YANMAR

/ John Deere 67 FEL pricing?
Soooo....if you were selling a 67 loader, how much would you start out asking?

/ John Deere 67 FEL pricing? #7  
Soooo....if you were selling a 67 loader, how much would you start out asking?
start at $2700 to 3000 and do obo there a lot of 650 looking for loader we sell a lot of them.but some guy will just by green.and a new 650 loader is $5000 to 7000 at the green shop

/ John Deere 67 FEL pricing? #8  
Still looking to sell your john deere 67 loader?

/ John Deere 67 FEL pricing? #9  
Still looking to sell your john deere 67 loader?

The thread is 4 years old...doubt you get any responses. You might try private-messaging the OP, Ohiobucks,