Tractor
    JD 650

Default John Deere 67 FEL pricing?

I have a model 67 loader on my John Deere 650, any idea how much the loader is worth alone?

Advertiser

Default Re: John Deere 67 FEL pricing?

we sell new loader for $1800. and they are heavier... but you my get more for green paint.
    Coldwater Tractors, Inc.
    www.coldwatertractors.com

Tractor
    John Deere 4400 MFWD, Deere 855D UTV and assorted implements

Just looked at the Coldwater site...those loaders sure don't look as robust as a Deere loader (or any other factory loader as far as that goes). At $1800, I doubt one will get the quality or longevity either...

As far as the 67 loader, 650's are pretty old and finding a buyer with a 650 set up for a loader might be difficult. You might be setting on that loader quite a while.
    As far as price, put it on Craigslist for $2200 or so and see what kind of response you get.
    Roy Jackson

"Any government that does not trust its citizens with firearms is either a tyranny, or planning to become one."
    -Joseph P. Martino

Tractor
    Ford 1210

I purchased a loader from Coldwater Tractors and I have to disagree with you Roy. I am very pleased with the craftsmanship and the materials are heaver gauge steel than the factory loaders.

Advertiser

Quote Originally Posted by RoyJackson View Post
    Just looked at the Coldwater site...those loaders sure don't look as robust as a Deere loader (or any other factory loader as far as that goes). At $1800, I doubt one will get the quality or longevity either...

As far as the 67 loader, 650's are pretty old and finding a buyer with a 650 set up for a loader might be difficult. You might be setting on that loader quite a while.
    As far as price, put it on Craigslist for $2200 or so and see what kind of response you get.
    well Roy you look at my loader on line so how thick is it. if you know so much. well i keep jd loaders and kubota loaders and ford loaders to show how light weight the are as to a coldwater loader.would you like to compare loader for steel thickness i would....3/6 2x4 tube arms... most are 1/8 bent and welded.bucket 3/16 with 1/4 sides with 3/16 2x4 tube at the top now thats a bucket. most are 1/8 bent steel and 1/8 sides that it... knuckles on arms 1/4 with 3/8 on top of that.most are 3/16 thats all you get.. by the way most loader that come in there buckets are bent to ****. and jd 650 750 850 950 loader are big sellers he will not have that loader long at $2200.Roy do you make loader???? NOW WHAT RUNS LIKE A YANMAR
    Coldwater Tractors, Inc.

Tractor
    JD 650

Soooo....if you were selling a 67 loader, how much would you start out asking?

Advertiser

Quote Originally Posted by ohiobucks View Post
    Soooo....if you were selling a 67 loader, how much would you start out asking?
    start at $2700 to 3000 and do obo there a lot of 650 looking for loader we sell a lot of them.but some guy will just by green.and a new 650 loader is $5000 to 7000 at the green shop
    Coldwater Tractors, Inc.