Price Check 4410 price check

/ 4410 price check #1  

Horse

Tractor
John Deere 4410 12x12 E-Power-Reverser
Ok boys, I've ordered her. 4410 E-Power Reverser, 430 FEL, Power Beyond Kit (for future backhoe), Mid PTO (for future front snowblower), Dual mid Hyd, JD MX5 Cutter, 6' Frontier rear blade, JD Ballast box, I-Match Quick Hitch attachement. 22K. Is this a good price? Sure hope so, their building her. Thanks for all the help and suggestions from everyone. Tough decision between Kubota L3130, 3430 and JF 4310 and 4410. Turns out when I got ready to buy the dealer made the difference even though he's 100 miles away. That's not far living in Wyoming though.

Still need a post-hole digger or pounder but too much $ for JD model.

Looked hard at the JD 990 for failsafe no bells and whistle tractor but the delaer sold me on the technology being trouble free and simple to fix ?

Thanks,
Horse /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ 4410 price check
OK, I'll just reply to myself then. GREAT DEAL STEVE !! I guess everyone is out to dinner or something. HUmmmm??

Regards,
Steve
/forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

/ 4410 price check #3  
Congratulations!
The price sounds pretty good. (I was pricing the 4310 /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif )
The electronic controls I was a bit worried about originally, but it was pointed out to me by someone who owns and uses the BIG stuff, that they have been putting electronic controls on the big stuff for years. He claimed they don't have any more problems with the electronic controls than they have for the mechanical.
So any idea when you are going to get your new baby?

/ 4410 price check
Should be around the first of next week. I too was looking for a 4310, but it seems there are more 4410's still sitting and this dealer wanted to move them. This was the lowest price I was quoted (I think, I got so many from different dealers). Anyway I found a BIG spread on pricing here out west. Shopped a 300 mile radius.

I got a great quote on a Kubota L-3130 Hydro as well, 1750.00 with loader. But green won out. Mostly for sentimental reasons as I grew up on one and the direct injection engine and parts availability. Besides, I like green.

As for the tractor, I can't wait. I will start cutting down some sagebrush to reclaim some mountain hay pasture. Then skin off a building site for a log horse barn. I will use the tractor to put up the log walls. I think I will need to find or make some kind of log grapple with boom. I guess I may have to get by with a pallet fork setup. Dunno yet. Anybody got any ideas on attachments (FEL) for building?

Steve /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif

/ 4410 price check #5  
Sounds Like a great price to me ! PS if you decide its too big I'll trade you a 2210 even up ! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif Heck, I'll even deliver !! I'm sure you will be VERY pleased. Whens the the toy due to arrive ?

/ 4410 price check
OOps, that would be 17500.00 for the Kubota L-3130 hydro.

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

/ 4410 price check
Thanks all. I appreciate the encouragment and good words. Can't wait for the new tools (toys) to arrive. You know it's tough to find a good used tractor if your not in the know. I can't believe I'm spending this kinda dough but I expect it to be the last time in my lifetime (assuming it last 30 years or so). Most of my trucks are bought new and kept forever. So I expect it will be the same on the tractor.

Thanks again,

/forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif