Ordered a 5085M

/ Ordered a 5085M #1  

phj

I ordered my new 5085M this morning. After 3 months of negotiating we agreed on a price this morning and I signed the papers. :licking: Now the wait for the tractor, 595 Backhoe and H260 loader to arrive, they are saying about 3.5 months. I ordered the deluxe cab, 32 x 16 transmission and a few other goodies, would have ordered more but I ran out of money. The nice part is, most of the other options that I would like can be added at a later date if I find I really need them. I traded my 4520, 400CX loader and 485 Backhoe in and I believe I gat a fair price for them. The 4520 was/is a great tractor and it had enough hp, just did not have enough hydraulic lift for my needs. Whoever buys that used 4520 will be getting a great machine, I wished I could justify keeping it as well.

/ Ordered a 5085M #2  
Congrats, I just order a new tractor this morning also.

/ Ordered a 5085M #5  
I ordered my new 5085M this morning. After 3 months of negotiating we agreed on a price this morning and I signed the papers. :licking: Now the wait for the tractor, 595 Backhoe and H260 loader to arrive, they are saying about 3.5 months. I ordered the deluxe cab, 32 x 16 transmission and a few other goodies, would have ordered more but I ran out of money. The nice part is, most of the other options that I would like can be added at a later date if I find I really need them. I traded my 4520, 400CX loader and 485 Backhoe in and I believe I gat a fair price for them. The 4520 was/is a great tractor and it had enough hp, just did not have enough hydraulic lift for my needs. Whoever buys that used 4520 will be getting a great machine, I wished I could justify keeping it as well.

Congratulations! Sounds like you got all the "major" goodies with your deal. Lookin' forward to your pics, too.

AKfish

/ Ordered a 5085M #6  
   / Ordered a 5085M #7  
Congratulations, hopefully you can hold out that long (I couldn't so I got bigger.) but being same body and physical size your in for a REAL treat, very luxurious for its size.

/ Ordered a 5085M #8  
Congrats, I just order a new tractor this morning also.

Congrats to both you and the OP. Badels, you guys get all the snow melted off down there yet ? What kind of tractor did you order ?

/ Ordered a 5085M #9  
Great machine. Love mine. Congrats