Tractor News New 3520 with cab on Order!!!!

/ New 3520 with cab on Order!!!! #11  
You will love the cab feature. Thank you for the info on the cost difference between the two tractors. Have fun!

/ New 3520 with cab on Order!!!!
CRONGRATS !!! :cool2:

ME TOO....:dance1:...mine made it to the dealer today and im waiting on the attachments.......My wife is about to shoot me cause I keep wanting to go by the dealership everyday to look at it.......:laughing:

Thanks, you too. Just looked the pics of yours, nice. I know what you mean too. My wife is pretty over the tractor thing already. The kids aren't though, they love it. Stopped by dealership today after school and took the tractor for a drive around the lot, and then my salesman took the kids for a ride in a new 7 series. They thought that was great.

Brad

My loader has now arrived at my dealer along with some of the smaller options. Now all I need is some assembly and my new rear blade.

image.jpg

Brad

/ New 3520 with cab on Order!!!! #14  
Looking good..... :thumbsup:

/ New 3520 with cab on Order!!!! #15  
Can't wait to see those pics.

/ New 3520 with cab on Order!!!! #16  
My loader has now arrived at my dealer along with some of the smaller options. Now all I need is some assembly and my new rear blade.

View attachment 319755

Brad

Good evening Brad and congratulations for your tractor.
I am curious about the tag on US sold 300CX loaders.
Where are they made ? USA or India ?
It should be mentioned on the tag with the loader series number.

Thanks for having a look there, if you have time, of course...

Phil

Good evening Brad and congratulations for your tractor.
I am curious about the tag on US sold 300CX loaders.
Where are they made ? USA or India ?
It should be mentioned on the tag with the loader series number.

Thanks for having a look there, if you have time, of course...

Phil

Phil,

The tag Reads made in Mexico.

Brad

/ New 3520 with cab on Order!!!! #19  
I'm sure that you will love the cab, I looked at the 3520, but the price scared me away. I ended up with a MF1635 for ALOT less money.
The best thing about a cab is how much more time you use the tractor when the weather is marginal. If its raining and I need to brush hog, I just do it and stay warm and dry.:cool2: