Tractor News New 3520 with cab on Order!!!!

/ New 3520 with cab on Order!!!! #1  

badels

Tractor
JD 3520 w/Cab
Once again, I would like to thank everybody who has chimed in on my questions about buying a JD tractor. Glad to be becoming part of the club.

An Update to that process is: I placed an order for a new 3520 with Deluxe Cab this morning. I feel really good about the dealer and the price, well as good as one can feel about spending $36000...

For those that are curious here is the break down:

2013 3520
Deluxe Cab
300CX Loader
R4's
Factory Radio
Deluxe Grill Guard
Block heater
Factory horn
I Match
Frontier RB2172H

Total for all: $35918.47

Now I just have to wait. Hopefully it won't take as long as I think it will. Dealer said it could be 4-6 weeks away. Will know more by weeks end.

Thanks

Brad

/ New 3520 with cab on Order!!!! #2  
Congrats! After seeing that price, I don't feel so bad spending $20k. :)

/ New 3520 with cab on Order!!!! #3  
Once again, I would like to thank everybody who has chimed in on my questions about buying a JD tractor. Glad to be becoming part of the club.

An Update to that process is: I placed an order for a new 3520 with Deluxe Cab this morning. I feel really good about the dealer and the price, well as good as one can feel about spending $36000...

For those that are curious here is the break down:

2013 3520
Deluxe Cab
300CX Loader
R4's
Factory Radio
Deluxe Grill Guard
Block heater
Factory horn
I Match
Frontier RB2172H

Total for all: $35918.47

Now I just have to wait. Hopefully it won't take as long as I think it will. Dealer said it could be 4-6 weeks away. Will know more by weeks end.

Thanks

Brad

Sweet package! Congrats. (We'll all be waiting to see those pics!)

Just noticed your 1st post... :)

AKfish

/ New 3520 with cab on Order!!!! #4  
Congrats

/ New 3520 with cab on Order!!!! #5  
Awesome...... I have a 3320 cab on order and the wait is killing me.... Lol......don't forget your not suppose to smile when working.....people may think your having fun instead..... :thumbsup:

/ New 3520 with cab on Order!!!!
Congrats but Just out of curiosity did you price out the 3720 cab

Yes, actually I did. This is what I initially went into the dealer to spec, and they did give me a price. It was about $3000 more. The salesman, who knows right where I live and what I will be using the tractor for, believes the 3520 will be plenty of tractor. It is a few HP more than what it is replacing, and that tractor Did everything I ever asked it to do power wise. So I do feel good about my choice. I am stoked about the cab and green paint.. Never thought I would own one this nice.

Thanks for the curiosity.

Brad

/ New 3520 with cab on Order!!!! #8  
Yes, actually I did. This is what I initially went into the dealer to spec, and they did give me a price. It was about $3000 more. The salesman, who knows right where I live and what I will be using the tractor for, believes the 3520 will be plenty of tractor. It is a few HP more than what it is replacing, and that tractor Did everything I ever asked it to do power wise. So I do feel good about my choice. I am stoked about the cab and green paint.. Never thought I would own one this nice.

Thanks for the curiosity.

Brad

same here.....I have a 3320 cab on order ($29,145)....dealer said a 3520 was about 3000 more with deluxe cab but the 3320 was all I really needed with what I do.......glad to have a dealer not just out there to make money but to help with what people actually need.......

/ New 3520 with cab on Order!!!!
Hey Guys, Here is a little update to my John Deere buying process. The tractor has arrived at the dealership, and now I am waiting on all the extras (loader, Blade, accessories, Etc.). Very exciting time for me. I am very ready for delivery though, as I have many projects needing done, and no tractor to do them. Glad I was able to sell my other one, but it sucks not having a tractor around. Its a good reminder of how nice it is to have one no matter the color.

IMG_20130517_153409.jpg

Brad

/ New 3520 with cab on Order!!!! #10  
Hey Guys, Here is a little update to my John Deere buying process. The tractor has arrived at the dealership, and now I am waiting on all the extras (loader, Blade, accessories, Etc.). Very exciting time for me. I am very ready for delivery though, as I have many projects needing done, and no tractor to do them. Glad I was able to sell my other one, but it sucks not having a tractor around. Its a good reminder of how nice it is to have one no matter the color.

View attachment 318225

Brad

CRONGRATS !!! :cool2:

ME TOO....:dance1:...mine made it to the dealer today and im waiting on the attachments.......My wife is about to shoot me cause I keep wanting to go by the dealership everyday to look at it.......:laughing: