Has anybody priced a new x739 with auto connect deck

/ Has anybody priced a new x739 with auto connect deck #1  

dmrp6510

Bronze Member
Tractor
John Deere 4520 Cab
Has anybody priced a new x739 with auto connect deck 60"

/ Has anybody priced a new x739 with auto connect deck
I know we're to build them I was just looking if anybody has gotten any pricing.

/ Has anybody priced a new x739 with auto connect deck #4  
I know we're to build them I was just looking if anybody has gotten any pricing.

do the build and price on the website. Then subtract 12-15 percent off of that. Depending on dealer, that seems to be the norm

/ Has anybody priced a new x739 with auto connect deck #5  
my cousin ernie priced one out before but i would no what the price was. i would just go on deere.com and price wone out

/ Has anybody priced a new x739 with auto connect deck #6  
deere.com says
$13,699.00* USD 60" High-Capacity deck

Take whatever percent your dealer gives off of that.

Good Luck with your purchase fella. Deere.com has some good tools for pricing for your research. God Bless

/ Has anybody priced a new x739 with auto connect deck #7  
deere.com says
$13,699.00* USD 60" High-Capacity deck

Take whatever percent your dealer gives off of that.

Good Luck with your purchase fella. Deere.com has some good tools for pricing for your research. God Bless

I purchased one back in April from Central Jersey Equipment I traded in my 2012 x530 and it was not a good decision. It was only the second one they sold so far and it had problems from the start. The dealers couldnt attach the 54 in deck I knew how but they couldnt figure it out. Then it wasnt adjusted right and stalled when I mowed my 5" grass and scalped my lawn with a setting of 3" and so it had to go back again to get readjusted. Then it came back and it was leveled right but it still stalled. It is ashame because the tractor worked well with the 4 wheel drive and steering but the deck performed horribly. My x530 was alot better cutting grass so we decided to give me back my x530 until they could find an x739 that could cut grass right. I received $5000 for my trade in with 35 hrs on it then received about $800 off on the list of the mower and $500 off on the deck and 0% for 60 mos but I could not go through with it since the x739 couldnt cut through 5" of grass without stalling. Not sure if it is a design problem or what but the dealership hasnt contacted me since...So theres my review and deal of the x739 I havent seen any other reviews on them so not sure if mine was an isolated problem but I did file a complaint with John Deere..There no way a residential property with 4-5" grass should stall out a 13000 machine...

We purchased a new x739 about a week ago and have mowed 10" high grass with the 60"hc deck at 3" and have had no problems at all and mowed very clean for 10" we paid 11700 cash with brush guard.

I purchased one back in April from Central Jersey Equipment I traded in my 2012 x530 and it was not a good decision. It was only the second one they sold so far and it had problems from the start. The dealers couldnt attach the 54 in deck I knew how but they couldnt figure it out. Then it wasnt adjusted right and stalled when I mowed my 5" grass and scalped my lawn with a setting of 3" and so it had to go back again to get readjusted. Then it came back and it was leveled right but it still stalled. It is ashame because the tractor worked well with the 4 wheel drive and steering but the deck performed horribly. My x530 was alot better cutting grass so we decided to give me back my x530 until they could find an x739 that could cut grass right. I received $5000 for my trade in with 35 hrs on it then received about $800 off on the list of the mower and $500 off on the deck and 0% for 60 mos but I could not go through with it since the x739 couldnt cut through 5" of grass without stalling. Not sure if it is a design problem or what but the dealership hasnt contacted me since...So theres my review and deal of the x739 I havent seen any other reviews on them so not sure if mine was an isolated problem but I did file a complaint with John Deere..There no way a residential property with 4-5" grass should stall out a 13000 machine...

I think you need to find a better dealer.

/ Has anybody priced a new x739 with auto connect deck #10  
Has anybody priced a new x739 with auto connect deck 60"

Im a dealer in Indiana. Im running a special of 12, 599 free shipping.