Buying a (hopefully) new 4320

/ Buying a (hopefully) new 4320 #11  
Good point above about the diverter. My neighbor has a Top N Tilt setup for his 4320 and it is really, really nice. Expensive addition though, but if I had to do it again, I wouldn't think twice I would just order it. As for the rear ballast, why not just get beet juice/rim guard added to the tires and hang a box blade or something off the rear like suggested above? The wheel weights for me were too overpriced, but will certainly work for sure.

/ Buying a (hopefully) new 4320 #12  
I would recommend six rear wheel weights and the diverter kit for extra rear hydraulics. Might also wan't to consider a heavy boxblade in lieu of the weight box.

I agree a couple more rear hydraulic remotes would be nice, but you don't have to go the "diverter" route starting MY2011. With open station units only, you can have 2 independant, lever operated rear remotes. It's allot cheaper and simpler than the diverter, and is handier than the joystick for rear implements. You can see a picture in my post above. If you need even more hydraulics, you can install the diverter as well.
I thought about a box scraper for ballast, and I think it would be a good idea for some, but I didn't want the extra width for maneuvering purposes.

/ Buying a (hopefully) new 4320 #13  
Hey congrats you will be very happy with that tractor. I do agree with the other post about being hung up on wether o or he tractor comes from the factory.

/ Buying a (hopefully) new 4320 #14  
Sorry hit the send button before I finished.

When I purchased my 4300 they had to order it. It took several months. When I purchased my 3720 cab tractor it came from another dealer. It was fine and sometimes you will get more then you bargain for.

/ Buying a (hopefully) new 4320
Took delivery at about noon EDT today... and I'm having a blast!

IMG_20130510_123838.jpg

Thanks guys, I sure do appreciate y'all.

Mike

/ Buying a (hopefully) new 4320 #19  
I would recommend six rear wheel weights and the diverter kit for extra rear hydraulics. Might also wan't to consider a heavy boxblade in lieu of the weight box.

That's what I did...box scraper in lieu of weight box. You're gonna LOVE the air ride seat!! (I got one on my 4720 after I didn't have one on my 4320). I had the regular bucket on the 4320 and got the HD bucket for the 4720...huge improvement, smart move on your part!! Please consider a hydraulic top link. I use mine ALL the time to adjust the float of my MX6, the bite of the box scraper, the level of my carry all...really handy. Good luck and have a great time!

/ Buying a (hopefully) new 4320 #20  
Congrats! Sweet lookin' machine! And, it's set up very well - you'll have a lot of great seat time! :thumbsup:

AKfish