John Deere M vs. E series

/ John Deere M vs. E series #31  
Is the 5M series suppose to have a low fuel warning light or something. It got busy around here yesterday and the 5065M was almost ran out of fuel but not quite. I know that's operator error but a warning light would be nice.

/ John Deere M vs. E series #32  
Is the 5M series suppose to have a low fuel warning light or something. It got busy around here yesterday and the 5065M was almost ran out of fuel but not quite. I know that's operator error but a warning light would be nice.

No there is no warning light for low fuel, but I do know that even with the gauge reading near empty you should still have enough to run back and grab more fuel (mine went a week of doing light duty stuff with the gauge saying it was empty before I finally had to fill it.) very fuel efficient.

/ John Deere M vs. E series #33  
Thanks corey9212.

You'd think they could have put one on there with all the lights these dashes have. Even the Kubota here has a Low Fuel warning.

/ John Deere M vs. E series #34  
Thanks corey9212.

You'd think they could have put one on there with all the lights these dashes have. Even the Kubota here has a Low Fuel warning.

It would be nice to have that as a feature. That's an understatement, lol. When I turned the key for the first time and saw the dash light up it was like a Christmas tree, lights everywhere all very bright, lol.