JD 5E tractors to be highlighted on LIVE RFD TV program - Monday, May 6

/ JD 5E tractors to be highlighted on LIVE RFD TV program - Monday, May 6 #11  
I thought the same thing AKfish on the questions,as for the tractor I believe it puts a JD cab tractor right in with the kubota 7040 and NH 4.75. Alittle less bells and whistles but the 5083E was a pretty good pric jump for some. I would like to know what its price is on that 5075E

/ JD 5E tractors to be highlighted on LIVE RFD TV program - Monday, May 6 #12  
I like how they avoided the question about the guy and his 5 series made before the latest 5 series that the seat is rubbing part of the PTO lever handle off. That really should have been something brought up with his dealer as it really didn't have to do with the redesigned model.

/ JD 5E tractors to be highlighted on LIVE RFD TV program - Monday, May 6 #13  
I like how they avoided the question about the guy and his 5 series made before the latest 5 series that the seat is rubbing part of the PTO lever handle off. That really should have been something brought up with his dealer as it really didn't have to do with the redesigned model.

Well... I hope you're right -- that the new E's have a redesigned pto lever! I'd avoid the question as well... if I wasn't sure that they changed it! :laughing:

AKfish

/ JD 5E tractors to be highlighted on LIVE RFD TV program - Monday, May 6 #14  
What I got out of the pto lever discussion was, if you get the 4wd model it comes with the eloctro/hydrayulic push-pull buttons. If you get the two wheel drive model, you get the old lever on the 9x3 trannny. They skirted the question on whether the lever had been changed at all on the 2wd.

/ JD 5E tractors to be highlighted on LIVE RFD TV program - Monday, May 6 #15  
I watched the show. Feel like it was an hour of my life I'll never get back. Lol!