John Deere has a new page for the new 5E

/ John Deere has a new page for the new 5E #2  
Closer to am M in price also I bet.

/ John Deere has a new page for the new 5E #4  
They've closed the gap between the e and the M with the new cab models. That said, I would hope that dealer's will be working harder to make sales of M models - read - shave a couple of %'s off the final sale price! Seems to me that the new e's will create more "price pressure" on the M models.

I have to scratch my head a bit on the new models, though. Went to the new page.. and it's got specs for the 83e, 93e and the 101e; Ok, and then there's an 85e and a 100e.. but, when you go to the JD configurator; you can only "build" an 85e or a 100e for 2013. No more 83's or 101's.

AKfish

Last edited:
   / John Deere has a new page for the new 5E #5  
I have to scratch my head a bit on the new models, though. Went to the new page.. and it's got specs for the 83e, 93e and the 101e; Ok, and then there's an 85e and a 100e.. but, when you go to the JD configurator; you can only "build" an 85e or a 100e for 2013. No more 83's or 101's.

AKfish

That is because some dealers still have 83e's, 93e's, and 101's in stock. However Deere is no longer building them and you can't order them. Tier 4 has now raised its ugly head and Deere will no longer build you a Tier 3 tractor in this series.
That fact was enough for me to call my dealer on Monday and plunk down a deposit on one of the last two 5093E's he had in stock.

/ John Deere has a new page for the new 5E #6  
That is because some dealers still have 83e's, 93e's, and 101's in stock. However Deere is no longer building them and you can't order them. Tier 4 has now raised its ugly head and Deere will no longer build you a Tier 3 tractor in this series.
That fact was enough for me to call my dealer on Monday and plunk down a deposit on one of the last two 5093E's he had in stock.

Ok, I'm catchin' up... (I'm probably the last guy here that didn't realize the new emission standards forced Deere to change the model offering's for the E series.) So, does that mean that Deere has dropped the 5093, too? Or, is there a 95hp model coming?

AKfish

/ John Deere has a new page for the new 5E #7  
Ok, I'm catchin' up... (I'm probably the last guy here that didn't realize the new emission standards forced Deere to change the model offering's for the E series.) So, does that mean that Deere has dropped the 5093, too? Or, is there a 95hp model coming?

AKfish

The 5093E is no more. I'm not sure if there is going to be a 95hp Tier 4 model soon, sorry.