ITS HERE!!!!.....3320 cab

/ ITS HERE!!!!.....3320 cab
Im just hoping the bigger tires don't push it over my garage door height....I only have 93"1/2 to the top seal......

heres some pics at the dealers lot....

Attachments

• IMG_20130520_113222_193.jpg
    IMG_20130520_113222_193.jpg
    936.6 KB · Views: 481
  • IMG_20130520_113121_314.jpg
    IMG_20130520_113121_314.jpg
    882.5 KB · Views: 502
   / ITS HERE!!!!.....3320 cab #13  
For the small difference in price, I would be more concerned about the performance. You may have gotten more that what was quoted, but you will have those tires for many years, and how the tractor engages the ground is very important. I would talk to the dealer about performance. It could be those tires may even be better for your uses. Good luck. Sweet tractor!

/ ITS HERE!!!!.....3320 cab #14  
For the small difference in price, I would be more concerned about the performance. You may have gotten more that what was quoted, but you will have those tires for many years, and how the tractor engages the ground is very important. I would talk to the dealer about performance. It could be those tires may even be better for your uses. Good luck. Sweet tractor!

if a dealer actually knows anything about the products that they are selling, I guarantee that tire tread and performance is not one of them. A dealer isn't going to steer them another direction especially if its already setup. So seriously dude that's a complete waste of time and like talking to a wall. The only person that could accurately answer that question is someone that has owned the exact tire design and then switched to another for comparison on the same tractor. Im sure he will be just fine.

/ ITS HERE!!!!.....3320 cab #15  
Hiya,

I believe the tallest tire on cab versions is the R3 turf. The manual ( OMLVU17926_J7 ) lists:
Height From Ground (Tractor with Cab, R3 tires)

To Top of Cab 2.3 m (89.4 in.)

Tom

Thanks guys.....I went by the lot because the dealer said he went out and measured the cab clearance and he got 89"......I measured while I was there and got 90"......looks like it will fit but I just need to go slow the first time in....:laughing:

Stopped by the dealer today and he said John deere called and said they forgot to ship the manual lift without the $1200 auto connect..... I didn't order the auto connect because I was going to add it later and just use the manual lift for now..... Anyway john deere didn't ship the lift parts so they went ahead and shipped the autoconnect for free...... Sweeeeet......

/ ITS HERE!!!!.....3320 cab #18  
27x8.5-15 6PR Front R4 Ind. 2 Pos. ...........this is what it came in with....might be worth leaving on there ......
43x16-20 4PR Rear R4 Ind. 2 Pos. $410.00

Those are the exact size my Kioti has on it.

/ ITS HERE!!!!.....3320 cab #19  
Stopped by the dealer today and he said John deere called and said they forgot to ship the manual lift without the $1200 auto connect..... I didn't order the auto connect because I was going to add it later and just use the manual lift for now..... Anyway john deere didn't ship the lift parts so they went ahead and shipped the autoconnect for free...... Sweeeeet......

Gotta be happy with that mate :)

:cool2: The dealer said as soon as the auto connect hardware comes in then they will install the mid pto, pto lever kit, rear wiper, rear work lights, JD cd player and the belly mower by the next day. He's saying I should take delivery the middle of this coming week.