ITS HERE!!!!.....3320 cab

/ ITS HERE!!!!.....3320 cab
Any word on delivery. Looks great

I called the dealer and he said the auto connect parts show to be shipped so he is just waiting for them to come in any day now ....he said they would get started on it the same day he gets the parts......whats that saying?....setting on 'G" waiting on "O"......

/ ITS HERE!!!!.....3320 cab #32  
The tractor to the side does not have a 300cx loader. That is the 305 loader. Different tractor. His tractor rear tires have not been set to the widest setting yet. The tractor is not ready for delivery to the customer in that pic. You can see that the rear tires have not been reversed yet becuase you can see the valve stems. All the 3x20 tractors are shipped like that.

Either way, the point was that there are more tractors there with the wrong tires on them than just mcgill's.

The Dealer got the Auto-connect parts in yesterday afternoon and they are starting on everything today and Monday......dealer said hopefully a delivery by Wednesday

:cool2:...Dealer delivered it yesterday. I got the rear wiper and rear work lights installed tonight. I'll try and gets pics tomorrow.

Heres a few pics.....

Attachments

• IMG_0876.jpg
    IMG_0876.jpg
    1,021.6 KB · Views: 359
  • IMG_0877.jpg
    IMG_0877.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 286
  • IMG_0927.jpg
    IMG_0927.jpg
    1,018 KB · Views: 382
   / ITS HERE!!!!.....3320 cab #36  
Congrats, that's a sweet tractor, you will have a lot of fun with it.

/ ITS HERE!!!!.....3320 cab #37  
Hiya,

I believe the tallest tire on cab versions is the R3 turf. The manual ( OMLVU17926_J7 ) lists:
Height From Ground (Tractor with Cab, R3 tires)

To Top of Cab 2.3 m (89.4 in.)

Tom

My R3 Turf Specials on the rear have the top of the cab at 91"

/ ITS HERE!!!!.....3320 cab #39  
Congrats on delivery. I am very happy with my new 3520, I bet you will love yours just as much.

Brad