2008 3720 Cab vs 2011 3320 ???

/ 2008 3720 Cab vs 2011 3320 ??? #31  
I find I'm less likely to connect with overhanging branches with my current cabbed 3720 than with the ROPS of my previous OS 2320.

I can see the front edge of the cab is there all the time. Occasionally, I'd forget about the ROPS, with potentially disastrous results. I guess eventually I'd get used to always allowing for it, but I always worried that just one lapse would result in a substantial tree limb on my head or a tractor rearing over backwards.

Yes, I'm potentially a klutz but I try to allow for that in any way I can. Having the high point of the tractor always in my field of vision works for me.

And the a/c is certainly nice.:thumbsup:

/ 2008 3720 Cab vs 2011 3320 ??? #32  
I say go with a cab tractor. I definitely would not get the one owned by the municipality. In most cases a cab tractor is shorter than a ROPS tractor. When I had the Bobcat I never let the ROPS scrub into stuff and the same for the BX. The do make things called chainsaws and pole saws. The a/c and heat and no dust is nice in the cab.

/ 2008 3720 Cab vs 2011 3320 ??? #33  
yeah buy a cab. don't listen to the people that say don't buy one. usually they say don't buy one because they are suffering in the elements because they didn't buy a cab and are jealous. Im jealous because im half irish and well a... half menonite. On my farm, we have to swat at flies all day long while flingin manure with our manure spreader in tow behind an old pos ford 9n or farmall

/ 2008 3720 Cab vs 2011 3320 ??? #34  
that was being a cluts big ed. Im not saying your a cluts all the time. sometimes im a cluts. The other guy made a clutsy comment. you have to use your head for something other than a hat rack (my pappy always said). when you have a cab you have to watch out fo things. His bx3030 (well mostly mine because I run it ,mostly). I watch out for limbs and stuff. sometimes I will go around with a chainsaw with my buddy and my my friend chip will go in the bucket and I will raise him to get branches to cut that might hit the cab. that's thinkin ahead. I don't want to make a clumsy or clutsy move where my Pap will have to by a new windows

You should be more respectful of others, and treat others how you would like to be treated, don't go around calling people a cluts'. I don't care how old are you but since you have a xbox I assume you're very young.

Raising someone on unlevel terrain in bucket is unsafe, especially on such a small tractor. I hope your buddy understands he can deny unsafe orders... :talktothehand:

Also I hope you understand driving a 250HP tractor isn't like driving a 30hp one. Running someones machine more frequently more than the owner doesn't automatically give you ownership to that machine.

Last edited:
   / 2008 3720 Cab vs 2011 3320 ??? #35  
You should be more respectful of others, and treat others how you would like to be treated, don't go around calling people a cluts'. I don't care how old are you but since you have a xbox I assume you're very young.

Raising someone on unlevel terrain in bucket is unsafe, especially on such a small tractor. I hope your buddy understands he can deny unsafe orders... :talktothehand:

Also I hope you understand driving a 250HP tractor isn't like driving a 30hp one. Running someones machine more frequently more than the owner doesn't automatically give you ownership to that machine.

Good post.

/ 2008 3720 Cab vs 2011 3320 ??? #36  
My dad has ran cab tractors in the woods along with old cab d8' and never break windows. The trick is, you just can't own a cab if you are a big cluts. Or clumsy or clutsy and no cab is good

Last time you where on here you said all you had was a riding mower, There is no such thing as a bx3030.... If you had one you would know its a B3030.
I can tell that you are lying to us by the posts you are making, You say you are chopping down trees to get "your" tractor threw when your like 10 years old, Moral is you shouldn't be using a chainsaw at that age.
Like Edward says, A 250 HP tractor is alot different than a 30 HP one, That kubota is the size of my lawnmower...

Get off here talking crap and go back to school (Sorry it had to be said:shocked:)