1025(6)r & 120 loader dimensions

/ 1025(6)r & 120 loader dimensions #1  

VTtractorguy

Silver Member
Tractor
Still looking...
Hi folks!

I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on a 1025r with H120 loader. Does anyone know the footprint dimensions of the tractor (front of frame to tip of 3pt hitch) and loader (front of bucket to back of mounting post), as well as the whole package (loader on tractor)? I"ve never seen the loader parked off the machine but from the on-line videos it looks like the length increases when parked. I'm trying to figure space requirements in my garage to store both separately. If I can't put the loader in the garage I may have to build a barn!.. Can't let my JD gear get wet!

/ 1025(6)r & 120 loader dimensions #2  
I guess nobody with a 1 series has a tapemeasure:confused3:

/ 1025(6)r & 120 loader dimensions #3  
I have a 12 x 20 shed that is completely full with a 1026R, H120, 54D, 54QH Blade, 60" landscape rake, 3ph spreader, js 550, Indy 600, RMK 800, and several pieces of stihl. Reduce your space requirements as needed for less stuff. Keep in mind future expansion though, I'm not too happy my 48" box blade has to sit outside.

/ 1025(6)r & 120 loader dimensions
I have a 12 x 20 shed that is completely full with a 1026R, H120, 54D, 54QH Blade, 60" landscape rake, 3ph spreader, js 550, Indy 600, RMK 800, and several pieces of stihl. Reduce your space requirements as needed for less stuff. Keep in mind future expansion though, I'm not too happy my 48" box blade has to sit outside.

Hey, thanks XSKIER (are you a cross country skiier or no longer skiing? I've been a downhiller for 54 years. Just tore my ACL and am pissed! But I'll get it fixed and hopefully hit the slopes this winter) Anyway, I was at the JD dealer yesterday and the H120 off the tractor takes up 49" x 7 feet. Tractor is 9 feet x 54" or 60" (deck dependent). Like you I will probably accumulate lots of implements. So I guess a barn is in my future.

Thanks for your help!

/ 1025(6)r & 120 loader dimensions #5  
Hey, thanks XSKIER (are you a cross country skiier or no longer skiing? I've been a downhiller for 54 years. Just tore my ACL and am pissed! But I'll get it fixed and hopefully hit the slopes this winter) Anyway, I was at the JD dealer yesterday and the H120 off the tractor takes up 49" x 7 feet. Tractor is 9 feet x 54" or 60" (deck dependent). Like you I will probably accumulate lots of implements. So I guess a barn is in my future.

Thanks for your help!

What ever the deck is add 4" not including a chute deflector

/ 1025(6)r & 120 loader dimensions
What ever the deck is add 4" not including a chute deflector

So a 54 is really 58 and the 60 is 64? I didn't notice, but can the chute be pinned or fixed in the upright position? That would save garage space. I have so much stuff in my over-sized 3 car garage...

- workbench
- large tool chest
- 6 cord of firewood (in a special-made 'wood box')
- bikes
- all kinds of garden tools
- large shop vac
- Weber grill
- a ski rack that holds 20 pairs of skis
- 2 cars
- 8 tires (mounted on winter wheels)
- two large trash bins
- recycle bins
- an x540 - soon to be a bigger machine w/loader :-/
- Honda push mower
- The list goes on

Man, when I built this house I thought this garage was huge. But now it's small.

Hey we should start a thread... "Show us pictures of your garage" No posts allowed unless there are pictures!

/ 1025(6)r & 120 loader dimensions #7  

Thanks for your help!

Downhiller for 17 years. I'm no longer lighter than air though, hence the Ex designation. In your measurements keep in mind that the 53" loader bucket will be more useful than the 49".

/ 1025(6)r & 120 loader dimensions #8  
Hi folks!

I'm almost ready to pull the trigger on a 1025r with H120 loader. Does anyone know the footprint dimensions of the tractor (front of frame to tip of 3pt hitch) and loader (front of bucket to back of mounting post), as well as the whole package (loader on tractor)? I"ve never seen the loader parked off the machine but from the on-line videos it looks like the length increases when parked. I'm trying to figure space requirements in my garage to store both separately. If I can't put the loader in the garage I may have to build a barn!.. Can't let my JD gear get wet!

Not sure if you are still looking for an answer but my Shed is 16 feet deep and it barely fits in BUT it fits. Built the shed 16 x 24 and wish I went 20 x 24 or more :(