Pricing help on my MMM. Going to try to sell it.

/ Pricing help on my MMM. Going to try to sell it. #1  

BlackRaptor

Gold Member
Tractor
John Deere 3320
Hey guys i was wondering if you all could help me out.
I"m going to sell my 72D auto connect deck and all the hardware and lifting hydraulics attached to my 3320. the deck has 6 hours on it. Yes i know i'm going to take a HUGE bath on this one but the cab tractor with all my trees just doesn't work very well. I picked up the 425 this spring with a 60" MMM and it works perfect for me so i figured i might as well sell it for what i can. the paint isn't even scratched on it.
I was thinking of listed it for 2500. What do you guys think? too low too high?
Thanks!

/ Pricing help on my MMM. Going to try to sell it. #2  
Hey guys i was wondering if you all could help me out.
I"m going to sell my 72D auto connect deck and all the hardware and lifting hydraulics attached to my 3320. the deck has 6 hours on it. Yes i know i'm going to take a HUGE bath on this one but the cab tractor with all my trees just doesn't work very well. I picked up the 425 this spring with a 60" MMM and it works perfect for me so i figured i might as well sell it for what i can. the paint isn't even scratched on it.
I was thinking of listed it for 2500. What do you guys think? too low too high?
Thanks!

Too high IMHO.

You're probably better off just keeping it and selling it as a package with the tractor when the time comes.

/ Pricing help on my MMM. Going to try to sell it. #3  
I have not seen the ones for the 3x20 series, but the older models for the 4x10 series can be had for $1200 to $1500. Since your not in a hurry, ask your price and wait it out...offering to palletize and ship may broaden your possibilities as well.

/ Pricing help on my MMM. Going to try to sell it.
Ill price it at 2k see what happens. As far as selling with tractor. I don't see my self changing tractors till a major major upgrade happens in this frame size and even than I want to do 10 years min on this tractor. 3320 is perfect for me in soze and power.
Thanks guys ill get her posted tonight see what happens.

/ Pricing help on my MMM. Going to try to sell it. #5  
With 6 hours use and all the attaching parts and lifting mechanism etc. I'm guessing (without looking for price in JD parts) new retail is $4K + or - and applicable taxes, so $2K does not sound unreasonable to me. Getting the word out and finding someone who actually wants / needs one may be the difficult part. IIRC while this would also work with an O/S a couple of the brackets may be different. When I moved mine from O/S to CAB I had to buy a couple of extra parts specific to the CAB.

/ Pricing help on my MMM. Going to try to sell it. #6  
I think it's going to be a tough sale...as a private seller. I suggest you ask your Deere dealer about putting it on consignment. There will be more people seeing it and it may sell faster.
Good luck!

/ Pricing help on my MMM. Going to try to sell it. #7  
I would start at $2500. That deck with all the attaching hardware plus the hydro hookups....Thats a steal. Look at the ones on ebay and craigslist or at dealers lots. They are $2000 or higher for just the deck. Attcahing hardware is extra. I know. I bought my deck used and the hookups were extra. Mine is the old style deck not driveover. Don't sell yourself short. You can always come down in price later.

/ Pricing help on my MMM. Going to try to sell it.
Thanks everyone. Hopefully i can find someone who needs one and is looking for a good deal. dealer will only give me 1800 for is with all the hardware. thats a flat out rip off. for that will keep it.

/ Pricing help on my MMM. Going to try to sell it. #9  
Dealer is wanting to make a couple hundred off it. So $2000 is about right. Might be a hard sell though.

/ Pricing help on my MMM. Going to try to sell it. #10  
I thought you bought this machine for mowing and the added comfort of A/C. Or do you do mostly loader work. I would just keep it like others said. If some day you decide to sell the machine, you will have a nice shiny mmm to give it more value