JD4310 VS KUBOTA L3130 - HELP PLEASE

/ JD4310 VS KUBOTA L3130 - HELP PLEASE #21  
Yup, what RaT said; although it means more coming from him, he sure is a standup guy and an asset to TBN.

Hope it goes well for you Jason!

/ JD4310 VS KUBOTA L3130 - HELP PLEASE #22  
Now to mess up your head some more... Kubota extended their financing with some minor changes. I still think Kubota is a point less. I have a feeling that New Holland would sell more tractors if their website included up to date financing and was more user friendly

/ JD4310 VS KUBOTA L3130 - HELP PLEASE #23  
In regards to the 0% financing, I have heard the following:

Kubota has ended it and is now 2.99% for 36 months
NH is 0% for 36 until end of September
JD is 0% for 36 until end of October
MF is 0% for 36 until end of September
Kioti is 0% for 36 until end of September

I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong.

/ JD4310 VS KUBOTA L3130 - HELP PLEASE #24  
I have simple advice on this matter. Throw out the specs and prices, just choose your favorite color between blue, green, or orange. Most likely you will be very happy going home with whatever your favorite is. Spend your time deciding on horsepower and options not color.

/ JD4310 VS KUBOTA L3130 - HELP PLEASE
About an hour ago, I watched my old tractor (grey market) leave out of my driveway with its new owner. Looks like I'll be ordering my new one in the morning. Kind of sad watching the old one leave though. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Jason
Soon to be 4310 owner

/ JD4310 VS KUBOTA L3130 - HELP PLEASE #26  
"Throw out the specs and prices, just choose your favorite color between blue, green, or orange."

"Spend your time deciding on horsepower and options not color."

Interesting contradiction.

/ JD4310 VS KUBOTA L3130 - HELP PLEASE #27  
I don't remember what the spec's were, but the biggy for me was performance spec's. the JD4310 blew the others doors in in loader and 3-pt spec's, if i'm not mistakin like 20-40% better lift, breakout, etc.... i was comparing only hydro units. and i am very glad i did as i have pushed her to the limit many times in 80hrs, that i'm positive would have stopped the others. I did pay more, but already saved on the jobs i didn't have to go rent/borrow another machine.

/ JD4310 VS KUBOTA L3130 - HELP PLEASE #28  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I don't remember what the spec's were, but the biggy for me was performance spec's. the JD4310 blew the others doors in in loader and 3-pt spec's, if i'm not mistakin like 20-40% better lift, breakout, etc.... )</font>

You must be looking at differant spec sheets than the rest of us.