Does this seem way too low a price?

/ Does this seem way too low a price? #2  
Looks like a scam. You can usually tell on craigslist when there's no phone #, and/or they don't use the craigslist email and insert a hotmail,gmail,yahoo, etc. email or any other free email address.

/ Does this seem way too low a price? #3  
Yep, scam. How'd it get 1000 hrs?? Certainly not doing loader work by the looks of the bucket. Wasn't anyone sitting in the seat or using the controls because they show no wear at all. Must have just sit and idled that long....

Send an email and they'll tell you they'll ship it to you free. All you have to do is send the money to a bank account. Hope I don't hurt anyone's feelings but I've read threads on TBN where members fell for these scams and send the money.

Since you found it, you should at least tell Craigslist about the possibility of it being a scam and they'll remove the ad before someone falls for it.

/ Does this seem way too low a price? #4  
exactly correct...scam if you can't see it and owner in person.

Looks like a scam. You can usually tell on craigslist when there's no phone #, and/or they don't use the craigslist email and insert a hotmail,gmail,yahoo, etc. email or any other free email address.

/ Does this seem way too low a price?
Yep, scam. How'd it get 1000 hrs?? Certainly not doing loader work by the looks of the bucket. Wasn't anyone sitting in the seat or using the controls because they show no wear at all. Must have just sit and idled that long....

Send an email and they'll tell you they'll ship it to you free. All you have to do is send the money to a bank account. Hope I don't hurt anyone's feelings but I've read threads on TBN where members fell for these scams and send the money.

Since you found it, you should at least tell Craigslist about the possibility of it being a scam and they'll remove the ad before someone falls for it.

I agree with everything you said. The odd thing is that I've loosely been tracking most of the obvious scam ads on CL lately, and this one is different. They usually have an obviously copied image, and text that doesn't align with the ad. They also seem to use letters in place of numbers, and vice-versa in the ad headlines....that makes them easy to pick out. I was planning to report it as a scam.

I've seen some 5095Ms in the mid-30s, and that's why it sort of made me wonder. R,

/ Does this seem way too low a price? #6  
Well, that tractor would have been in the mid-$50's new. I would be very suspicious.
If you wanted to pursue it, create a "throwaway" e-mail account of your own and ask a few questions. (how long have you owned it, where can I see it, serial number, etc)

/ Does this seem way too low a price? #7  
In google image search, if you click the camera icon to the right of the search box, you can put in a URL of an image and search the web for other copies of the same image. This is useful when trying to sort out scam ads and user profiles, since the people usually take the images from a legit site and re-use them.

In the case of this ad, none of the pictures of the tractor gave any exact matches, except for the one of the interior control panel, which showed up here:

Gebrauchte Landtechnik

However, it appears to just be a coincidence, as the ground outside the tractor is different in the two shots. The ad may well still be a scam, but the photos of the tractor appear to be unique.

/ Does this seem way too low a price? #8  
... but wait! The tractor in the German site has the same plastic on the seat as the one in the CL ad. That's a heck of a coincidence. But the loader is different on them--the CL one is auto-leveling, but the German one isn't.

/ Does this seem way too low a price? #9  
Doesn't matter now. Craigslist pulled the ad.