Forks on Ebay anyone?

/ Forks on Ebay anyone? #11  
Ordered a set of these for my JD 522 loader on my JD 5303. Was torn between the 42" or 48" due to the savings. In the end went with the 48" plus added the bale spear option just because. After owning for several months I have used them many times and am glad I spent the extra money on the 48". I have even wondered if the 60" option would have been even better. With all things considered, I would make the same purchase again without hesitation.

/ Forks on Ebay anyone?
Thanks guys! I will update when I make the purchase shortly. The lighter weight forks sounds like a good plan for my tractor but it's far from a deal breaker for me. If I ever change tractors, it'll be a step up again... so I'm leaning towards higher capacity forks even at the little heavier weight. I'm also leaning toward a set of forks from Palletforks.com. Does anyone know if they even run any kind of promos or sales? ;)

/ Forks on Ebay anyone? #14  
Compare prices. Not sure about sales but don't think you will find a better deal...I didn't.

/ Forks on Ebay anyone?
*Update* I went with the 48" forks from Palletforks.com. I ordered them on Mon and received them yesterday (Tues). :) FAST! They seem very well made and fit as they should...

/ Forks on Ebay anyone? #16  
Was what pushed me in that direction...good service reputation, good price, very simple tool that works as it should....what else would you want.

/ Forks on Ebay anyone? #17  
*Update* I went with the 48" forks from Palletforks.com. I ordered them on Mon and received them yesterday (Tues). :) FAST! They seem very well made and fit as they should...

Didn't happen if we have no pictures!!!

/ Forks on Ebay anyone?
:laughing:

/ Forks on Ebay anyone?
I like the bale spear option from Palletforks.com... I may not use it a ton, but for another $65 I thought it was a nice option from them. ;)