2305 available WITHOUT mid PTO?

/ 2305 available WITHOUT mid PTO? #1  

tomd999

Platinum Member
Tractor
'10 3320 cab
Hi All,

I'm looking for a really good mower to upgrade to from my 318. I ran across a nice 2305 locally that the owner says does not have a mid pto and can't have a mower or blower because of it. I thought all 2305's had the mid pto standard and it was only when you got into the 3x20 and larger where it was an option. The only thing I can think of is he is looking at the dust cover and thinking it's a cap that is place instead of the PTO shaft and he doesn't know to just take it off and the shaft is there. I'm going to look at it Wednesday so I'll know for sure then.

Anyone ever hear of a 2305 mid pto delete or option?

Thanks in advance,

Tom

/ 2305 available WITHOUT mid PTO? #2  
I agree I don't think there was an option.

/ 2305 available WITHOUT mid PTO? #3  
Mid PTO is standard equipment. Offer him 2k less since it doesn't have it :)

/ 2305 available WITHOUT mid PTO? #4  
I wonder if the guy meant that it was just broken and too costly for him to repair?

/ 2305 available WITHOUT mid PTO? #9  
Talked to the same guy... He bought the tractor that way from CT JD,dealer the owner hit the snow blower on a curb ad broke it off. The dealer took a credit for the tractor from JD and sold it at a fire sale price to the guy.

/ 2305 available WITHOUT mid PTO? #10  
Talked to the same guy... He bought the tractor that way from CT JD,dealer the owner hit the snow blower on a curb ad broke it off. The dealer took a credit for the tractor from JD and sold it at a fire sale price to the guy.

Welcome to TBN:)

That still doesn't add up to me...unless someone replaced the shear pins with hardened bolts. Either way, thats not a machine I'd want to own!