Price Check I want to buy a John Deere 1023E

/ I want to buy a John Deere 1023E #1  

1929ford

Tractor
John Deere 1023E
Does John Deere offer a Military discount? I went to a dealer in Sturgeon Bay and they gave me a guote on a new 1023E Sub-Compact Utility Tractor with mower (54D in) and HYD loader (H120) $17,185.65 total is there any wiggle room on that price do they come down usualy?:confused:

/ I want to buy a John Deere 1023E #2  
That seems high to me. I remember seeing quotes of $14K for the 1026R and front loader (the better one). The 1023E would have been a few grand less. Do yourself a favor and shop at least two other competing brands, and also check out more than one Deere dealer. You will have a better chance of stumbling on a better deal/value that way.

/ I want to buy a John Deere 1023E #3  
I agree I took my dad to the dealer to get a quote for him on a 1025 and got a quote for 16.5 with 60 in deck and loader plus ballast box and hood guard. I think the discount was like 15 percent off msrp and he not a veteran. John deere does not offer veteran discount but they do offer a discount if you have a working farm. it worked for me because I have a horse that breeded another horse

/ I want to buy a John Deere 1023E #4  
My brother in law bought a 1023e with 54" drive over deck and 54d front blade for $14,275 out the door from my dealer earlier this summer.