JD 4600 bellypan

/ JD 4600 bellypan #1  

BRUSHTAMERS

Silver Member
Tractor
Montana 5740 C
Has anyone out there seen a rumored belly pan/skid plate for JD 4000 series tractors.Was recently down for better than a week with fan and radiator damage from underneath,and it's not the first time that's happened. Thanks

/ JD 4600 bellypan #2  
Check out the Rental Upgrade kit. It has stuff you don't want, (like a throttle limiter) but has belly armor. It seems thats the only way to get it.

[image]http://www.tractorbynet.com/forumfiles/308296-Belly%20Armor%20004.bmp[/image]

Check out Remnants Belly Armor on his (his is mid-chassis)

/ JD 4600 bellypan
Thanks Rocky Ridge Farm, I'll talk to my dealer, maybe he'd be willing to split a kit' though I'm fraid his rentals are small frames. Recently swapped some mowing for an aluminum insert(diamond plate of course)on the radiator guard,which replaced a light steel guard that had curled beyond use.Consistantly mow Scotchbroom that is 10-12 feet high, and up to 3-4" butt diameter.Once your'e pointed into that, you don't want to back up.You can be reasonably sure that it will head for either the fan or the radiator,which is exactly what happened last week. Thanks again, the BRUSHTAMER Gearhart,OR