JD4110 or 4115 versus Kubota B2710

/ JD4110 or 4115 versus Kubota B2710 #11  
Green or orange???

They will both give you good service. Make a choice based on which one feels more comfortable.

Egon

/ JD4110 or 4115 versus Kubota B2710 #12  
I have had a JD 4100 for over 4 years. I have had zero problems and it has given excellent service in tough conditions. I'm also very pleased with the design features. However, the B-2710 is a larger and more deluxe tractor. If you can get the Kubota for the same or less price, then I would go that route. It's just more for your money. Both brands are excellent. Go with the best buy and dealer service.

/ JD4110 or 4115 versus Kubota B2710 #13  
I'm not purchasing a 4110 as I have my hands full with a 990.

/ JD4110 or 4115 versus Kubota B2710 #14  
I purchased a JD 4110 over the Kubota B7500 for several reasons as follows:
1) I prefered the location and arrangement of the loader controls (also used for my snowplow) I also like the fact that when the loader was removed, very little of the loader frame remained on the tractor.
2) 3PH position control
3) Quick detach loader bucket (quick to switch to forks and back)
4) Prefered the hydrostatic drive pedal configuration
5) Brake pedal location ( you can acually use the brake turning feature on the JD, Kubota is on the same side as the hydrosat pedals)
6) Suspension mower deck (Kubota is ground contact)
7) I like that JD green (orange hurts my eyes in the bright sun /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif just kidding)
These are some of the things I consided when making my purchase. Also resale values seem better in this area on JD.

/ JD4110 or 4115 versus Kubota B2710 #15  
A few months ago I had to make pretty much the same decision. I have a great relationship with the local Kubota dealer where I buy a lot of my implements. However in the end I bought the 4110 for several reasons: The 410 FEL is much easier to mount and dismount, the MMM was heavier and seems better built, and finally I like the HST pedals better. That said I would consider closely the differences between the 4110 and the 4115. I bought the 4110 because it has a shorter wheelbase by 7" and I wanted something that would maneuver well around all my trees and mulchbeds. The extra power of the 4115 would have been really nice for a 5' bushhog. Because of the lack of power I sold my JD 516 and bought a 4' Wood Brush Bull. I miss the 516 everytime I cut my 3 acre field.

/ JD4110 or 4115 versus Kubota B2710 #16  
I am hoping I can get it turbo-charged at some point! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ JD4110 or 4115 versus Kubota B2710 #17  
That would be the coolest thing I have ever heard of. I may have to turbo the old 990. With them big racing slicks I could burn rubber for a block and a half! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ JD4110 or 4115 versus Kubota B2710 #18  
Speaking of turbo charged, I have a turbo charged 365 cu. in. Perkins. Runs my generator reeeeeeeal good /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ JD4110 or 4115 versus Kubota B2710 #19  
<font color="blue"> I have a turbo charged 365 cu. in. Perkins. Runs my generator reeeeeeeal good </font>
ME too!!! It was really nice two winters ago when we had that big ice storm. The first time that it started by it's self, my kids though a big truck was coming on the farm. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ JD4110 or 4115 versus Kubota B2710 #20  
Hey Jerry. As you read, I finally got the thing set up and working /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

The only time I've heard it running (other than when they tested it) was when it was doing it's once a week exercise.

I was lucky during The Great Ice Storm. Other than being out of power for 9 days, I was also out of chickens /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif