JD hats

/ JD hats #21  
My hat showed up last Friday... I was thrilled to find a nice green hat in the box!
Of course I have had to wear it a number of places! /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

/ JD hats
Scott:

<font color="blue"> I have seen them. They're conical in shape and they make you sit in the corner when you wear one......oh, wait that's the DUNCE cap, nevermind
</font>

ok, that was harsh....but dang funny... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Whiskey

/ JD hats #23  
Oh I forgot. And I also got 2 key rings.

/ JD hats #24  
"I have seen them. They're conical in shape and they make you sit in the corner when you wear one......oh, wait that's the DUNCE cap, nevermind"

Will it fit under the canopy? That could be a problem for me.

/ JD hats #25  
Can anyone post a picture of the nice JD hat you received in the mail? My JD dealer owes me big time for all the parts I've just purchased over the past few months...

/ JD hats #27  
Thanks for the tip. There were 20 hats on the site. I'm guessing its this one??? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

Attachments

• 328913-hat_giveaway_revised1431.jpg
    328913-hat_giveaway_revised1431.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 172
   / JD hats #28  
Whiskey
Glad you enjoyed it, we need more humor around here!

rdam
No those pointy hats don't fit under an unmodified canopy, what most fellas do is take a hole saw to the middle of the canopy right over the drivers seat. It looks real jazzy when you ride around like that. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ JD hats #29  
You got it.

Thanks for posting the picture so everyone can see. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif
I was in a hurry or I would have done it.
What did you think of the other 19 ? /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

/ JD hats #30  
I got one 2 weeks ago, too. Like others have posted, my CFO wanted to know "what are you buying from JD now?!?!" I opened the box, realized what it was, and make the mistake of asking her if she wanted to touch a $19,000 hat. You can guess the rest of the story.

My dealer didn't give me a hat at purchase time, either. I got 2 key rings, a brochure on JD round baler he thought I might be interested in, and a flyer about 2% financing on attachments(in case I wanted to buy the baler?)