Some possibly new 4R/4M information

/ Some possibly new 4R/4M information #11  
If you are considering spending this amount of money you should look at the LSP7030 CPS. It's a lot less money than the Deere and not much more than the Massey. It may be too big for your needs with 88 hp but it's still a tier 3 machine. Letting them work the kinks out of tier 4 before jumping in might be a consideration.

It comes standard with 3 rear remotes, power shuttle, 40f/20r speeds, electronic hi/lo, 540/750/1000 PTO and can lift 3500 lbs on the FEL. It also comes standard with front and rear wipers, radio, lights etc that others charge extra for.

It's a lot of bang for the buck but may be more tractor than you want. Good luck in your search!

/ Some possibly new 4R/4M information #12  
I don 't think it is actually an economy model. They will not be an economy price.

Priced in there brand new to compete with everybody else . The high Deere price if from the cheap skates who expect to find a 10yr old low hour Deere for the same price as a 10yr old low hr red, blue or orange machine.

/ Some possibly new 4R/4M information #13  
The last time I talked to my local salesman, I asked him for a quote on a 4x20 series machine. He did up two quotes, and I could get a 5085E, for about $5,000 more. That is a LOT more tractor, for not much more money.

John Deere should be careful. They are already extremely overpriced when it comes to CUT's, now they will just price themselves out of the market even more. How can you justify a CUT when a full blown tractor like the 5E series is almost the same price.

Research. Design, engineering , marketing, tooling, buildings, labour, management, legal, insurance for any size tractor is within a few dollars at most. Other than the extra raw materials
. There is little difference in building a 3series or 5 series tractor. Goes the same for highway vehicles. That A 4x4 crew cab pickup costs within a few dollars of an V6 AWD SUV selling for 2/3 or the price.

/ Some possibly new 4R/4M information #14  
If you are considering spending this amount of money you should look at the LSP7030 CPS. It's a lot less money than the Deere and not much more than the Massey. It may be too big for your needs with 88 hp but it's still a tier 3 machine. Letting them work the kinks out of tier 4 before jumping in might be a consideration.

It comes standard with 3 rear remotes, power shuttle, 40f/20r speeds, electronic hi/lo, 540/750/1000 PTO and can lift 3500 lbs on the FEL. It also comes standard with front and rear wipers, radio, lights etc that others charge extra for.

It's a lot of bang for the buck but may be more tractor than you want. Good luck in your search!

I could not find anything through a Goggle search on a LSP7030 CPS. Who makes it?

I'm really keen on either a hydro or CVT transmission because I plan to use snow plow on the loader, a root grapple on the loader, and a bucket for a lot of loader work. In the back I plan to use a box grader with a top and tilt kit as well as a snow blower in the winter.

If I thought I could get away without blowing out the clutches in a syncro-shuttle in a hurry, I'd take a hard, long look at a used 2012 Deere 5083e since I've seen them offered with low hours for less than 40K.

/ Some possibly new 4R/4M information #15  
I could not find anything through a Goggle search on a LSP7030 CPS. Who makes it?

I'm really keen on either a hydro or CVT transmission because I plan to use snow plow on the loader, a root grapple on the loader, and a bucket for a lot of loader work. In the back I plan to use a box grader with a top and tilt kit as well as a snow blower in the winter.

If I thought I could get away without blowing out the clutches in a syncro-shuttle in a hurry, I'd take a hard, long look at a used 2012 Deere 5083e since I've seen them offered with low hours for less than 40K.

Here ya go-
P7030C « LS Tractor USA

/ Some possibly new 4R/4M information #16  
The 4R tractors are relatively expensive and you can get a 5E for very little more. The difference between a 5083E and my 4520 was not that much. I chose the 4520 because I didn't "need" the bigger tractor, and the cab and electronic controls on the 4520 were what I really wanted, and mowing/ square baling with HST is the cat's meow.

I looked at the Massey and like them. The lack of self leveling loader was what kept me solidly with Deere. I think the Massey is a pretty nice machine. Deere's eHydro is nicer. The DynaQPS is fairly nice if you are after a standard transmission. The bigger Massey has a longer wheelbase which I really would have liked. The cab is pretty roomy too.

/ Some possibly new 4R/4M information #17  
I looked real hard as Massey before purchasing my deere. It was a lot of tractor for the money. The massey loader cap was what swayed me to deere.
I think deere in general has higher loader specs with Kioti and LS being slightly higher. Since loader cap is my #1 that's how I prioritized.

Matt

/ Some possibly new 4R/4M information #18  
Research. Design, engineering , marketing, tooling, buildings, labour, management, legal, insurance for any size tractor is within a few dollars at most. Other than the extra raw materials
. There is little difference in building a 3series or 5 series tractor. Goes the same for highway vehicles. That A 4x4 crew cab pickup costs within a few dollars of an V6 AWD SUV selling for 2/3 or the price.

I agree and think these are very valid points to consider when buying any machinery. The small machine has less raw material in it but most of the fabrication is the same. If you set a small piston next to a slightly larger piston and compare them the machining required to produce them is the same, but one is slightly larger than the other. More raw material.

/ Some possibly new 4R/4M information #19  
Last year when I got our 4720, I was offered a 5083E at a lower price, however, it just didn't work out well with what we needed and where we are. We really needed the compact size....oh and the 4720 included the radio, would have had to add that to the 5083e....