2014 JD85E

/ 2014 JD85E #1  

calhoun9001

Bronze Member
Tractor
2014 John deere 5085e
Finally getting around to posting pics of my tractor. I bought this tractor from Baders & Sons in Tecumseh Mi. By far one of the best experience's with a dealer. I would highly recommend them, My salesmen was Scott Header. I shopped many brands before settling on the deere, almost but a Kubota. Havent had a lot of seat time yet, spent a few hours moving snow this last weekend. Coming from a hydro back ground took a few minutes to get use to the power reverser. I love the interior and layout of the cab, very happy with the speed of the hydraulics. Another plus is just how quite this tractor is, with doors closed you can hear the radio at its lowest setting. Its amazing how smooth the engine is, like riding in a car. It was in the single digits Sunday morning and I had to turn the heat off, it will burn you out. I also picked up MX-10 with hydraulic off set really looking forward to using it. It a beast of a mower.

/ 2014 JD85E #2  
Nice looking tractor and mower!

/ 2014 JD85E #3  
Good lookin setup. That's a beast of a loader

/ 2014 JD85E #4  
Now that's a tractor, congrats. :thumbsup:

/ 2014 JD85E #5  
The Old Hoyt-Whelan dealership. ;)

Nice tractor for sure. Congrats. ( I am jealous)

/ 2014 JD85E #6  
Nice looking equipment.

/ 2014 JD85E #7  
Great looking tractor!

/ 2014 JD85E #9  
That is one sweet machine, thanks for posting pics.

And that's the first MX10 with the hydro-offset that I've seen a picture of.

Please post some pics of you using that baby once the grass starts growing up there! That would come really handy around my place with all the trees I need to get under!