3function loader
3 function Hoses and parts
3 function midmount couplers
less hood guard
HD 85 inch bucket

All in delivered to my place $70,858

My questions are
1 Is the Deluxe cab worth it the extra cost is about $800
2 does anyone have the suspended loader and what is the feedback you have on that option

I know you kids dig pics I don't have the new one yet but here's a few of the Tractors I use to Log with and brush hog with.
6430 premium 673 loader GR forestry Package from JD, Farmi 601
5065M 553 Loader GR Canopy with limb risers and safety cage

Attachments

• IMG_2243.jpg
    IMG_2243.jpg
    774.5 KB · Views: 567
  • IMG_2266.jpg
    IMG_2266.jpg
    802.2 KB · Views: 1,034
  • IMG_2250.jpg
    IMG_2250.jpg
    697.9 KB · Views: 1,109
   / 5085M Price check and Let 'er rip boys #2  
I think decent deal, But that loader will be a giant on that tractor. You'll need a lotta counter weight. Here's a 5075m down the road where we get chicken litter

image-851454047.jpg

It has the 260 and when it's gotta full bucket the rear is off the ground. But it does have the high volume bucket

/ 5085M Price check and Let 'er rip boys #3  
From what I have read, the deluxe cab is a must. You get a lot nicer setup with a better seat too, for a very small amount of cash. I would opt for the Deluxe cab if I were you.

/ 5085M Price check and Let 'er rip boys #4  
Before I bought my E I priced out a M very close to that list. 260 loader would be the only big difference. I was at 67 And some change. I really liked the deluxe cab, loved the M tractor, just couldn't justify the extra money for my uses.

/ 5085M Price check and Let 'er rip boys #5  
I can't answer your questions, but tell more about the GR forestry products.
You said from Deere, a sub division?
I want to add some thing to my JD 6415, at least the sweeps.

/ 5085M Price check and Let 'er rip boys
I can't answer your questions, but tell more about the GR forestry products.
You said from Deere, a sub division?
I want to add some thing to my JD 6415, at least the sweeps.

The Gr forestry package comes from GR manufacturing is fully endorsed by John Deere and will not void any warranty, it is a dealer installed option, designed for each John Deere model. The complete GR package for a 6415 including full length belly pan, side sheilds, limb risers and canopy cost me about $8k 7 years ago. That included $1500 of setup costs, it takes about 23 hours to install.

I am selling the package in the picture which was on a 6430. If you are logging then the belly pan is great, incredible really. The whole set up weighs about 1500 lbs, it is much more rugged than the pictures imply. The limb risers are great too. If you can install your own you will save quite a bit. If you have an open station the also have the side sheilds like the 5065m has in my pics.

You can go to the GR website www.grtractors.com

Does anyone have the suspended loader or pictures of the Deluxe cab seat. I wonder if the Deluxe cab interior is any different than the standard cab which has the upgraded seat.

One reason I wanted the M series was the synchronized ranges, I am used to the Powerquad the other big reason is the short frame design which is close to the full frame on the 6 Series and very different from the 25 series. The EH hitch is also incredibly handy for bush hogging because you can press a button to raise and lower the hitch when Godzilla tries starts clawing through your HX10

/ 5085M Price check and Let 'er rip boys
GR is not related in any way to Deere except that Deere has them design the product for all John Deere machinery. They have bomb proof sheilds for dozers in Iraq and it is worth checking the website to see the full line. The Tech guys are very friendly and helpful.

/ 5085M Price check and Let 'er rip boys #8  
From what I have read, the deluxe cab is a must. You get a lot nicer setup with a better seat too, for a very small amount of cash.

I agree with JD. And let's not forget one very important factor: Resale.

Would the upgraded cab more than pay for itself when it comes time to sell the tractor later down the road?

/ 5085M Price check and Let 'er rip boys #9  
A good friend of mine bought a 5115M about 1 1/2 years ago spec pretty much like what you have spec'd out, except maybe the radials, and got the 310 loader. He had the tires loaded before it was delivered and now he's maxed out the number of wheel weights on his rears and he says he still has trouble at times keeping the rearend down. I'd go with a loader with less reach. I think he paid $73K for his, I don't think he got the deluxe cab either, I know he doesn't have the sunroof.

/ 5085M Price check and Let 'er rip boys #10  
I'd definitely get the 260. I ran a 6105r and a 6115r that both had the 310 loader. Even with the bigger tractor they were kinda bouncy on the rear. With the 310 you'll never be able to max the loader out because of the size of the tractor