Out with the old in with the new

/ Out with the old in with the new #1  

Northoffrisco

Tractor
Jinma 284
So I took the plunge today and bought a new JD 3520 non cab with a front loader 72", Shade top fiber glass, and a deluxe grill. power train warranty R4 tires
I think I did pretty well on this tractor got it under 25K new. I have to pay for the deluxe grill but everything else was included, so my other tractor is going up for sale soon
I'll get it all cleaned up putting in a new create motor, clutch and hydro pump, and I hope I can find a new home for it
Here is a picture of the 3520 needs to be detailed and loader added, with the top still I do not pick it up tell the first week of next month
Resize of Rotation of photo.JPG

/ Out with the old in with the new #2  
Congratulations - the 3x20's are great tractors!

/ Out with the old in with the new #3  
That's a beautiful thing! If I ever upgraded or upsized from my 2520, the 3520 would be it for me.

I hope they remove that ugly sticker on the side before they turn it over to you!

/ Out with the old in with the new #4  
Congratulations, my neighbor has one of those and he gets a lot done with it.

/ Out with the old in with the new #5  
So I took the plunge today and bought a new JD 3520 non cab with a front loader 72", Shade top fiber glass, and a deluxe grill. power train warranty R4 tires
I think I did pretty well on this tractor got it under 25K new. I have to pay for the deluxe grill but everything else was included, so my other tractor is going up for sale soon
I'll get it all cleaned up putting in a new create motor, clutch and hydro pump, and I hope I can find a new home for it
Here is a picture of the 3520 needs to be detailed and loader added, with the top still I do not pick it up tell the first week of next month
View attachment 376274

Congratulations on the new 3520 I think you will really like it.

Refurbishing the Jinma to the extent you mentioned may be money you will not be able to recoup, I would be careful with that. Consider selling as is, less time and money to loose.

/ Out with the old in with the new #6  
Looks fantastic !!

/ Out with the old in with the new #7  
I looked at a 3x20 and a 4x20 on the lot last summer. The 3x20 had the Powreverser and the 4x20 had the eHydro. The 3x20 was simply too small and the 4x20 was a little out of my budget. Both were nice tractors. The detail that irked me was the plastic fenders, though.

/ Out with the old in with the new #8  
enjoy your new tractor.