John Deere delivery date questions

/ John Deere delivery date questions #1  

Blade Breaker

Gold Member
Tractor
5115M, 825I S.E., 1445 S2, F932, M, H, 8N,
Hi,

I ordered a 5115M on April 1st. At that time I was told June 10th for a delivery date, no problem. Stopped by the dealer last week to see if things are still on schedule and was told there is no way to know. Sales guy said whatever they said when you ordered is when it all be here. OK I said and left. Situation on my farm is that I have a huge mess from some construction I need to clean up and planned this mess to be complete right before June 10th so I can clean up myself and save some money, need the tractor. Emailed the sales guy explaining this in more detail 3 days ago and no reply. Last i talked to him he makes it sound like it is impossible to check with JD on the delivery dates. Is that true? Sure doesn't sound right to me.
If the construction equipment leaves my place when done and I don't have them clean up like planned and this tractor doesn't show up on June 10th or close to that it will be bad here.
Just curious if JD will give updates on equipment deliveries if he calls them?
Thanks

/ John Deere delivery date questions
Is it possible to for the dealer to contact JD and check when my tractor will arrive?

/ John Deere delivery date questions #3  
Tell them if they can't meet the original date that they promised then you will be going elsewhere. Not replying to your email is poor customer service as well.

/ John Deere delivery date questions #4  
So far on all three of my ordered tractors they have arrived within a day or two of the original posted date. The 4520 came in a few days ahead of schedule.

I wouldn't get alarmed yet.

Thanks for the replies. Yea I am bit bothered that he could not reply to me. I would think that it should not be to much of a big deal to check. I am going to give him a call this week and see if he knows when it will arrive. Last time I talked to him I was very disappointing with the lack of interest in checking.

Hopefully everything is on track and it will be delivered on time like yours were.

/ John Deere delivery date questions #6  
Curious why you can't clean up the mess with the 4320?

No loader on the 4320. Have a pile of dirt, clay about 40 x 12 x 5 high in our drive way. And most of the way around our house is all rutted up from excavation.

Talked to my sales guy Monday and he said he would call and check. Got an email today saying it will see be there this week. Should be ready early next week. Exciting.

Also he was very nice about checking. May have been a miscommunication last time we talked.