25% off

/ 25% off #1  

PeterT

Bronze Member
Tractor
JD 4610
Just FYI in case there is anyone intrested, There is a Jd dealer in London ohio, JDequipment that is addvertiseing 25%off msrp on all new 45.46.4710 Jd.s. Thats a heck of a price. PeterT

/ 25% off #2  
JD Equipment has an awesome facility. They can pull a combine into their showroom!
The dealership is very easy to find...west of Columbus, about a 1/4-mile north of I-70 along SR 42.

/ 25% off #3  
I just saw their ad and was going to post also as it seemed like great prices if you are near Columbus, Ohio (central). JD Equipment is actually in London about 20 miles west of Columbus right off of 70. They are one of the largest JD dealers in the world. They have several central Ohio locations
24% off MSRP-4210,4310,4410
25% off MSRP-4510,4610,4710
0% for 36 months-zero down
6.9% for up to 84 months, no payments or interest for 1st 12 months
2210 Hydro w/midmount mower $10,990
4010 Hydro, JD410 loader, 60" midmount mower $12,990
Don't know if setup and freight included
1-614-879-6620, www.jdequiment.com
ends 12-31-03

/ 25% off #4  
I have seen their ads printed in a weekly auto trader magazine published in the midwest area. Never been to the place itself but would have considered it if my local dealership had not given me the 25% off MSRP on my 4210. I did not ask my local dealer to price match the Ohio location, maybe they would have, maybe not.

Perhaps I could have saved a few dollars going to Ohio but my local dealership has good service....and I would feel uncomfortable asking them for warranty service if it was needed and I had not purchased my tractor there.

/ 25% off #5  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( JD Equipment has an awesome facility. They can pull a combine into their showroom! )</font>

I agree that JD Equipment is a large facility but don't assume that its size also brings with it good support and service. I was not too pleased with my experience with this dealer. True, they did give me the best price but I learned the hard way what is preached on this site almost daily. A great dealer is worth more than a good deal.

I'm sure that my experience may be the exception and hopefully not the rule.

Thanks,

wickman

/ 25% off #6  
Last summer when I purchased mine, I asked my dealer about there advertisement. He said in the small print that those prices were for Ohio residents only. I did not bother to check. I figure the few hundred dollars I would have saved would of caused me some grief down the road when service/warranty time came around.

/ 25% off #7  
I saw the same ad a few days before Christmas. Called and talked to a very nice salesperson named Arin Severt. He was great, and put out a great price. Got a 4710, 460 FEL, MX6 cutter and other odds and ends for about 23% off list on the package. They beat my local dealership bids by over $1000, and because I'm across state lines, they aren't charging sales tax. Yes, I know about use tax, but since I can get tax exempt status, it doesn't apply. BUT, I could not get tax exempt status AND 0% financing from my local dealers. The 0% is for residential use, and not for ag sales. Can't mix and match. I tried to go back to my local dealers and work with them. I was willing to pay a little more, but they wouldn't deal at all below their original price quote. This way I'm saving about $2,800 on the sale (including sales tax), and more on interest that I'm not paying. So, I've got my 4710 arriving in a couple of weeks from JD Equipment. My salesperson treated me great, was very responsive, and had great prices to work with. I can only speak for the sales end - not the support end.

Just thought I would offer my experience.