770 jd how bad did I do

/ 770 jd how bad did I do #1  

rjhans53

Bronze Member
Tractor
Iseki 1910 Ford 8n B
The thing looks new except for the heel wear on the floor area. Hours 867, Year, by serial # its a 96 turf tires look almost new, very clean. I paid 6500 for it. I got tired of fixing tractors and so the reason for this one

/ 770 jd how bad did I do #2  
Where's the pictures?

Sounds like you're a kid at Christmas

/ 770 jd how bad did I do #3  
For $6500, you have no complaints...good little tractor, the 770!
I expect you'll find it much more reliable then your Iseki or 8N.

/ 770 jd how bad did I do
If it's as reliable (and I think it will be more so) as the iseki I'll be totally happy. The iseki, patched and pieced together, Starts everytime, (it's a pain, she only has one glow plug and the other is Teflon taped heavy so contact is not being made but mess with her for 5 min or so and she'll start) runs pulling my big disc (a 1/2 section of a 5' 24 tandum)) and runs at 160-180 degrees. It never has not done what I've asked it to do. The ford on the other hand, well heck I get it fixed and something else breaks or stops working, I have not even got it out of the yard (and I do think when I get the new starter on it will be fixed for now. But dang it all I'm tired of fixing tractors so the iseki and ford are for sale and I'm going to run the deere and continue life with an upside down frown

/ 770 jd how bad did I do #5  
One of the best small tractors built by Deere in my opinion.