5085e ready for delivery..new 240 loader pics

/ 5085e ready for delivery..new 240 loader pics #1  

bushhog28

Silver Member
Tractor
Massey 5611
Hey guys, dealer called and said she is here...delivery coming soon after shed. New 240 loader pics for those considering.
20141011_092558.jpg

20141011_092446.jpg

20141011_092503-1.jpg

/ 5085e ready for delivery..new 240 loader pics #2  
Nice..I'll be interested to see how you like it...

/ 5085e ready for delivery..new 240 loader pics
I'm hoping for some good luck with it. I really like it. I've noticed countless things I prefer on this one than my orange one. For example, everything on loader is chest height, toolbox, connections etc and all the grease fittings are horizontal on side. No #%@%, beats bending and repositioning different ways for every fitting on loader like my old tractor. That use to get annoying looking under to find the fitting on the front cylinders. Not that big a deal, but the small things make the day easier.

You see that 8310r in the back? That thing poops 25hp JD riding lawn mowers.

/ 5085e ready for delivery..new 240 loader pics #4  
"That thing poops 25hp JD riding lawn mowers."

That's gotta be something to see!

/ 5085e ready for delivery..new 240 loader pics #5  
How do you like the new JD

/ 5085e ready for delivery..new 240 loader pics #6  
Looks good .nothing like 4WD with a loaded and a cab to keep the rain and snow off.

Well, I love it. Put 25 hours on it in 4 days. Been grading land hitting about 200 stumps, got through mud I thought I'd be stuck, tons of power and not a scratch on it. I love all the different sounds the motor makes based on speed. Half dash lights don't work but everything else seems good. Important dash lights work.

Compared to my mx4700 with loader, this thing digs like an excavator. The weight and 4x4 make all the difference. I know this is a big step up from my old tractor, but I feel this thing will excel at anything I throw at it. I just hope she's reliable but right now I feel I made the right choice. Its a shame the issues the JD have because it could almost be a perfect tractor. The quality issues some on here experience are inexcusable. There is no question on her working ability, but quality is number 1 on my list I think. Fingers crossed she holds together.

Last edited: