Forum newbie, thanks to all

/ Forum newbie, thanks to all #1  

od1

Tractor
JD 790
Just picked up my 1st tractor a few weeks ago,and thanks to all your posts etc I think I made a great decision. Got a JD 790 with 70FEL (363hrs). It took alot of pleading (with the admiral) but I could'nt pass this one up. I enjoy the forum and look forward to participating now that I finally have one. Many thanks, O'D

/ Forum newbie, thanks to all #2  
Nice choice. Bet youve got a smile on the face everytime you climb on.

Now for some serious advice. Forget all those extra curricular activities you previously enjoyed. Home projects will spring up by the dozen . Tractoritics will set in. You will become a different man.

Egon

/ Forum newbie, thanks to all
Your right Egon, I smile just thinking about all the things I'm going to get myself into. The wife caught me just sitting on it in the garage. In case anyone was curious I picked it up for $8,700.00 (it's a 98') I think I did pretty darn good.

/ Forum newbie, thanks to all #4  
<font color="red"> caught me just sitting on it in the garage. </font>

I thought I was the only one that got caught!!
Welcome and congrats!!

/ Forum newbie, thanks to all #5  
Congratulations and welcome to TBN. Very frequently new members say that the information here helped them with their purchase decision. You made a great buy, and we always welcome new owners who know the best tractors are the green ones. I didn't discover this site until almost a year after my purchase and I wish I had known of it sooner.

/ Forum newbie, thanks to all #6  
od1:

I bought a 790/419 loader a while back and love it....some of the best money I ever spent. Enjoy and let us know how it works out for you and what your doing with it.

Whiskey

/ Forum newbie, thanks to all #7  
Congrats /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I have 24hrs before my 4510 gets delivered, it's going to be a long night! /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif

/ Forum newbie, thanks to all
Same to you raynman, see this is what I love about this site, finally I can communicate with others that have the same passion. It feels good knowing that others are happy for me even if the fortunate one (my wife) just refers to it as "that **** tractor" /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif I'm glad to be part of the TBN community.

/ Forum newbie, thanks to all #9  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( It feels good knowing that others are happy for me even if the fortunate one (my wife) just refers to it as "that **** tractor" )</font>

First, congratulations on your acquisition! /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

With any luck, after you've used your **** tractor for many, many projects around your property, your wife's tune will change to, "How did we ever get along without that WONDERFUL machine?" /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

/ Forum newbie, thanks to all #10  
Congratulaions, I got my 790 last October and it has changed everything. I have gotten more done in the last three months than I did in the last year before that.

Enjoy your new toy (err tool) and go slow until you get used to the loader.