4310 Club membership application

/ 4310 Club membership application #11  
<font color="green"> I'm curious to see if our local prices are higher than elsewhere in the country </font>

I paid $23k. No mid pto, bucket edge, and 47 vs. 48. I know I got an exceptional deal. Yours sounds OK!!

/ 4310 Club membership application
Agreed - For one I had a price range and the DK40 fit in it well. I understand though that the DK35 would have saved more $$. Frankly I was disappointed by the dealer experience with the Kioti. First they had a dealership listed 5 miles from me, but it no longer existed. Then I finally got to look at them - I was very strongly leaning toward Kioti when I got a less than happy email from the local dealer chiding me for talking about the price of it on this forum, and that I was pricing it at other dealers as well. I took it as a threat that they wouldn't service the unit if I bought it elsewhere. That was primary, but their inability to pick up and deliver left me wanting a more full dealer service center. There was one dealer about 35 or 40 miles away that sounded outstanding - but I wanted to be closer than that. So that was how I narrowed it down to Deere, NH, and Kubota - they all have dealerships within 10 miles of my house. It all came down to a matter of fit - what fit me, and what fit my needs. I liked the Deere chassis size, easier fit in my garage (small). I have to say though that all the brands I looked at had very compelling features. If it was a perfect world and I was loaded with money the decision would have been really easy - I'll take one of each!

So after shopping brands I've got nothing bad to say about the brands I looked at. Any one of them would have fit the bill.

/ 4310 Club membership application #13  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( It all came down to a matter of fit - what fit me, and what fit my needs. )</font>

Thats what counts /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
Good luck with that new machine

/ 4310 Club membership application #14  
Congrats Steve-You will be happy with dealer you chose, they are good people and will stand behind you,dont forget some pics for the rest of us to look thru.......................

/ 4310 Club membership application #15  
Congrats Steve,

You'll have fun working(playing) on it /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

Once I've got it I'll "immortalize" it with pics. It'll probably never look as good again. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Thanks for the good words about DH Marvin - I've bought smaller items from them in the past, chainsaws, trimmers, etc. I've always been impressed with their service. So it seems to me they'll be great to work with for the tractor as well.

Take Care,

You've got that right - congratulations on your new tractor as well. I'm going over now to look at your pictures.

Take Care,

/ 4310 Club membership application #18  
<font color="blue">- DH Marvin is only about 10 minutes away and that swayed me towards them more than anything. They are very generous with delivery and pick-up for service - more so than any others around here. The Kioti dealer I went to could't deliver - they had to contract with someone and wanted to charge for it - that was the exception though. All the other dealers around here at least delivered for free when you bought it. </font>

For those who may not know, pick up and delivery during the warranty period is not a covered expense(from any tractor manufacturers that I'm aware of). If transporation/delivery is included the dealer must absorb this expense and is added to his overhead and ultimatley the price of the equipment purchase. It's just another option to weigh when looking at the cost vs. benefit ratio. You made the absolute right choice for you - and that's the most important part. Good Luck! I'm looking forward to seeing some pictures!

Don

/ 4310 Club membership application #19  
'First they had a dealership listed 5 miles from me, but it no longer existed. Then I finally got to look at them - I was very strongly leaning toward Kioti when I got a less than happy email from the local dealer chiding me for talking about the price of it on this forum, and that I was pricing it at other dealers as well. I took it as a threat that they wouldn't service the unit if I bought it elsewhere."

I would be afraid of this dealer also. If you can't shop around for what will fill your needs best, be it, the type of machine or it's impliments, the price of, or other, and get chided by an e-mail besides, this doesn't speak very highly if at all, about that dealer.. It sounds to me, he is in the wrong business..

I agree... I was surprised by it myself. It definitely moved me to look at other dealers and brands more than I had been. I was very impressed though with the Kioti product.