Just order 2015 JD 5085M

/ Just order 2015 JD 5085M #1  

Blondes Preferred

Tractor
John Deere 5085M
Just ordered a new 2015 JD 5085M for spring delivery. It is load with all the bells and whistles. It will be replacing my 2002 JD 5320. Projected delivery is around March 2nd. Dealer is checking on doing the Gold Key factory tour for me.

/ Just order 2015 JD 5085M #2  
Congratulations on your purchase of a very fine machine.

I'm still extremely happy with mine after over 5 years.

/ Just order 2015 JD 5085M #3  
Congrats!!!! March is going to come very, very slowly for you. We want pics when you get it!!!!

/ Just order 2015 JD 5085M
When it gets here I will be sure to have pictures. First thing I will have to do is take the exhaust stack off and get it chrome like the 5320. I am a hobby farmer and use my farm as a toy. It keeps me busy through the week when all my buddies are still working. Everybody makes fun of me because all my fence lines are weedeated but that's OK because I get compliments on my place all the time. Everybody says it is so neat and clean.

/ Just order 2015 JD 5085M #5  
Congrats!! Those are very nice machines, now the terrible wait.

/ Just order 2015 JD 5085M #6  
youll be counting the days before your new tractor is delivered.

/ Just order 2015 JD 5085M #7  
Any more details of what you ordered? That is a great tractor.

/ Just order 2015 JD 5085M #8  
I am interested in this chrome stack that I want to see.

Any more details of what you ordered? That is a great tractor.
2015 5085M with premium cab, 12x12 trans, front weight bracket,rim guard in all the wheels because of Northern Ky hills. Premium air ride seat, up grade radio. Trans control modulated, R-4 tires because all my fields look like lawns. You get a lot of extras with the premium cab so I didn't have to add much.

I am interested in this chrome stack that I want to see.
When I first got the 5320 I took the stack off and had it chrome. My youngest son is into drag racing and he has all his parts on the dragsters chrome at a local shop. So when the tractor gets here I will do the same again. Plus if the air conditioning doesn't keep the cab cool in July, August cutting days I will have the windows tinted. As you can see this is just one of my toys. Remember "The guy with the most toys wins" LOL.